💜|~Characters~| 💜

Anubhav Singh- A man with good heart and technical officer in FSSAI. He is orphaned as his parents died in a car accident when he was 5 years old, now he is living with his maternal uncle and his family. He is very calm and quiet person as there is no one to share his feelings in his lifeHe wants someone special in his life who will love him like his parents i.e. he wants only unconditional love in return for his love and respect. 💜

Vikram Chaudhari- Anubhav's maternal uncle. He is chameleon's guru ji by his nature. Anubhav is unaware by his cattish's nature. He loves his own children and wife.

Sobha Chaudhari- Anubhav's maternal Aunt and Vikram's wife. She hate Anubhav and think he is burden for her family. She is a greedy woman who loves only money .

Aakash & Dhara- Anubhav's cousins who love Anubhav but maa baap ka thoda asar hai dono par.

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

Haseena Malik- A sweet but fearless and bold woman, she hate lie and liars . Working as Professor in a reputed University of Vrindavan. She is living with her father because her younger sisters are married and living with their in-laws happily. She loves her family and devotee of Krishna.
She lost her mother during the delivery of her youngest sister Sonal when she (Haseena) was 10 years old.💜

(Malik surname is also used by Hindu Jats. 'Agar Tum Saath Ho' mein kisi ne Puchha tha ki Malik surname hai phir bhi Haseena Murlidhar kyu bolti hai, so ab confuse na ho Kyunki main bina puri knowledge ke kuch bhi nhi likhti..)

Keshav Malik- Haseena's father. He love his daughters equally. He has only one wish to see is elder daughter as bride.

Sneha Mathur- Haseena's younger sister and Jeevika and Sonal's elder sister. Wife of Anurag and mother of Shivay. A working woman who loves her both the families equally. Like her father, she also wants to get Haseena married.

Jeevika Singh- Haseena and Sneha's Younger sister and Sonal's elder sister. Married with Dev (Naam nhi milte jaldi😂) and mother of one year old Diya. Living with her Mother in law, husband and daughter. She also wants to get Haseena married. Anubhav's sister in law from Anubhav's parental side.

Sonal Sharma- The youngest daughter of the Malik family and naughtiest too. She respects Haseena and wants to marry her soon. Harsh's newlyweds, her marriage was an arranged marriage as she did not want to get married as she knew that if she marries, Haseena would never say yes to the marriage proposal, but after the request of Haseena and her family She agrees to the marriage. She is short tempered and fearless girl.

(Yeh darti toh apne Papa se bhi nhi hai bas Haseena ka khauf kaam karta hai inke upar)

Anurag Mathur- Husband of Sneha and father of Shivay. Assistant Manager in a limited company. He treat Haseena as his sister. His bonding with Sonal and Jeevika is very strong you can say that they are partners in crime.

Dev Singh- Jeevika's Husband and Diya's father. Younger cousin brother of Anubhav. Lives with his maa, wife and daughter. He has never met Anubhav, only knows that Anubhav is his bade Papa's son. Engineer by profession.

Harsh Sharma- Sonal's husband. He loves her but is afraid to tell her about his feelings because they are childhood best friends. Respect his sister in laws and treat them like elder sister.

Late Imarti Devi (Dadi Bua)- Keshav's Bua and Haseena's dadi bua and supporter cum best friend.

(Yeh sirf flashback mein hi dikhengi)

Rest of the characters will be introduced as needed.

◦•●◉✿ 💜💜💜✿◉●•◦

Note- ᴛʜɪs sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ᴘᴜʀᴇʟʏ ғɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

I'm also a human so mistakes will happen so I'm sorry in advance and like and vote if you like the characters and if you have  questions regarding this story you can ask and suggestions  are always welcome. 💞

Thanks for reading 💓

Atiwak 💜