💜~Her Only Cure~💜

Continued...

"Kuch toh aisa hua hai jo hume gyat nhi...!" Anubhav said as he come from after the bath and found Haseena smiling and arranging their bedsheet.

"Ji..?!" She glances at him.

Anubhav-aap achanak se aise muskura rahi hai, hume sandeh ho raha hai ki kuch toh hua hai raat mein....(he said putting on his T-shirt)

Haseena-haan raat mein bua dadi aayi thi hamare sapne mein...(smiling).

Anubhav-oh..isliye khush hai aap?

Haseena-haan....

Anubhav-aur kuch nhi hua?

Haseena-aur kya hoga?

Anubhav-aap kuch alag lag rahi hai aaj...(he said, walking to her)

Haseena-aaj hamara overthink karne wala dimag shant hai isliye aapko hum alag lag rahe hai...(she said, he grabs her hands and turns her towards him).

Anubhav-sach sach bataiye kuch hua hai na...??

Haseena-haan, aapka dimag kharab...(with a chuckle).

He gazed at her with confusion and a questioning look. However, her eyes, twinkling like stars, and her soft, pinkened smile, enveloped him, causing him to lose himself in her. His hands, as if guided by an invisible force, moved from her hands to her face, delicately cupping it as a sculptor would cradle a freshly molded vase. His lips inched closer to hers. Their breaths merged, and his head tilted slightly to the right, as if his warm breath caressed her cheek.

Haseena lifted her eyelashes and looked at him, but found that his eyes were already closed. She smiled as his face drew closer to hers, which quickened her breathing.

"Anubhav ji...!" She softly called him, but unfortunately, he was already lost in her fragrance.

Anubhav didn't know when his hands cupped her face, and they drew closer, leaving no space for air. Their warm breaths merged, creating a beautiful, calming sensation, like the warmth of the sun after a winter bath.

She called him, but his heart, brain, and every cell in his body were lost in her scent. He didn't respond, and instead, his lips brushed against hers, sending shivers down their spines. However, before their lips could fully meet, he felt a gentle push on his chest, which brought his consciousness back. He looked at his wife with a puzzled frown.

"Kya hua, dhakka kyu diya?" He asked.

"Bhookh lagi hai hume, breakfast karne chaliye..." She said with a smile after a kiss on his cheek.

He hummed disappointingly but followed her into the kitchen.

Evening ✨🌸

Haseena was busy preparing a question paper for her students when she heard Anubhav's voice as he entered the room talking on a call.

"Haan Dhara, hum aa rahe hain agle hafte Lucknow...!" Anubhav said to his sister on the call, immediately catching Haseena's attention.

Anubhav- Haan, pakka, tum bas hamara kamra saaf karwa dena... (After a few minutes, he hung up the call and turned to find Haseena standing with her arms crossed).