💜 The After Effects💜

A few hours later...

"Aahh....maa...!" Haseena groaned as a sharp pain shot through her body. She slowly sat up, leaning against the bed's headboard.

"Haye meri kamar...!" She groaned. "Yeh bas dikhte sidhe aur shaant hai, par hai nahi...!" She muttered, trying to touch Anubhav, but she found the side empty. She looked at his side; he was not beside her.

Then she surveyed her surroundings, her room was neat and clean as always, with no sign of what had happened the previous night.

"Yeh sab saaf...humne sapna dekha tha kya..(her fingers suddenly brushed against something warm) yeh kya...(she tossed the blanket and found a heating pad), sapna nahi tha..(smiling), caring toh hai hamare hone wale Ji..🤭 (she tried to get down from the bed) aahh...par yeh dard ka kya kare...pata hota na ki inhe uksane ke itne side effects honge...kuch bolte hi nahi...aaiiii.....sahi baat hai bhai, never judge a book by its cover...dikhte bhale hi Anubhav Ji shant hai par...hayee...(groaned), mar gyi..!!"

As she gingerly stepped out of bed, her legs wobbled slightly from the aftermath of their passionate night. She winced, still feeling the pleasant ache in her body.

She heard her father and her to-be-husband laughing from outside, when her eyes fell on the wall clock.

"Saade das... hum itni der tak sote rahe...?!" She whispered in surprise.

She took out her clothes from the cupboard and, with baby steps, ventured to the door, which she opened, emerging from her room.

"Uth gayi tum... ab tabiyat kaisi hai tumhari..." Keshav asked as he observed his daughter's tired face.

Haseena-tabiyat..(puzzled).

Keshav-haan, damad ji bata rahe the bukhar hua hai tumhe...isliye kal itna gussa kar rahi thi..(he said with concern while Haseena looked to Anubhav for an answer)

Anubhav blinks, answering through his eyes.

Haseena-haan..thik hai abhi...

Anubhav-aap fresh ho jaiye hum chai banate hai aapke liye..(he said with a smile).

Haseena-aap office nhi gaye...(she asked Anubhav).

Keshav-kal sardard ho raha tha na isliye humne hi mana kar diya, warna pura din laptop mein dekhne ki wajah se aur sardard karta...(he said, while she looked at Anubhav).

Haseena-hmm....

“Sardard, soye nhi hai raat bhar isliye jaane ka man nhi hoga...ek baar uksa kya diya jaan nikal di hamari...bas dekhne par shant lagte hai par raat mein pata chal gya..hamari aankhe sach mein kharab hai..She thought while staring him.

Anubhav-kya hua Haseena ji kahan kho gyi hai, sab thik na...(he asked mischievousness is clearly playing in his tone).

She looks at him with deadly glare which was unnoticed by her father as he was busy with his news paper.

Haseena- ji, aapki wajah se sab thik hi hai...(with sugar coated smile).

Anubhav-waise jyada bukhar toh nhi hai na ab....(he asked in calm tone but but a mischievous smirk played on his lips).

Haseena-nhi...(glaring at him).

Keshav-accha phir jao jaldi se naha lo, aur nashta kar lo...(smiling).

Haseena-ji papa...

She slowly walked to the bathroom and returned a few minutes later.

Keshav-naha liya...