💜 The Midnight Romance💜

After Breakfast 🌸

"Haseena ji hamari woh neeli wali shirt dekhi kya aapne?" Anubhav asked with a smile. She took a quick glance at him and walked to the cupboard, retrieving his blue shirt.

Anubhav-thank you...(he said, extending his hand to take it, but she angrily tossed it to him).

He caught the shirt and looked at her with puzzled eyes, while she rolled her eyes in response.

Anubhav-humne kiya kya hai jo aap aisa achanak se naraz ho gyi hai...(he asked).

Haseena-kya kiya hai? Yeh puchhiye kya nhi kiya hai aapne...(angrily).

Anubhav-accha kya nhi kiya hai humne?

Haseena-aap...(she clenched her fist and closed her eyes for a few seconds, then pointed at her neck, prompting him to focus on it) yeh dikh rahe hai aapko..?

Anubhav-yeh..yeh toh lovebites hai...(he said casually with a smile, but his smile disappeared as her glare intensified).

Haseena-raat mein bola tha ki aaram se par nhi aapko toh teen mahine ka hisab barabar karna tha..*taunted* ek toh aadat nhi upar se chhipaye bhi nhi ja rahe hai humse...(gloomily).

Anubhav-toh chhipane kyun hai, ghar mein hum dono toh hi hai aur koi hai hi nhi...

Haseena-toh college kya hamara bhoot jayega padhaane..*taunting* ek toh aisi jagah par diye hai ki collar wali kurti bhi kaam nhi karegi....bas dikhne ke liye masoom si shakal hai par hai nhi, huh...(glaring at him).

Anubhav-yeh dikh rahe hai..(he too pointed hickeys which are popping from his vest) yeh aapke diye hai par humne toh nhi kaha kuch....(he replied in same tone)

Haseena-haan toh yeh wale nishan shirt ke andar chhip jayenge...*nervously*  par hamare kurti mein nhi....

Anubhav-haan toh hamari shirt pehan lijiye aaj....(he wrapped his arm around her waist).

Haseena-hum shirt nhi pehnte aur aapke toh bilkul nhi, loose hote hai hume upar se ajeeb lagega hamare jeans ke saath...(she said with frown).

Anubhav-toh sirf T-shirt pehan lijiye (pulled her into his chest), kaafi acchi lagti hai aap par, hot lagti hai aap...(he said with a mischievous grin, causing her eyes to widen in surprise as he used the word 'hot' to describe her for the first time).

Haseena(shocked)- kya kaha? Hot? Aur hum? Hum hot lagte hai aapko?

He nodded in response to each of her questions with a smile, leaving her looking at him in disbelief.

Haseena-aankhe kharab ho rahi hai aapki bhi...

Anubhav-aapko vishwas nhi ho raha hai, ek minute dikhate hai kuch aapko...(he grabbed his phone and scrolled through the gallery, a smirk soon appearing on his face. She stared at him with a suspicious look).

Haseena-kya hai...(she asked, attempting to peer inside his phone).

Anubhav-dekhiye kitni acchi lag rahi hai aap..(he showed her a picture on his phone, and her eyes widened as she saw herself in his T-shirt).

Haseena-Yeh…yeh...yeh kab li aapne???(She asked, clearly taken aback by the image).

Anubhav-jab aapne pehani thi...(playfully).

Haseena-yeh..yeh..galat hai...(she protested, attempting to snatch his phone).

Anubhav-kuch galat nahi hai aur yeh toh bilkul nhi..(he teased while protecting his phone from her, both of them in a playful standoff as she stood on her toes to match his height to snatch his phone).