💜 ~ Khamoshi~💜

PS: If you are reading this part, please read it carefully, warna kuch miss hua toh don't blame me 🥱 next part mein kaam aayega..🤧

Continued...

In the dark, silent house, faint whispers echoed, accompanied by the subtle glow of moonlight filtering through the windows. Haseena sat on the living room floor, cradling her Kanha idol in her lap, her precious tears glistening in the moonlight like pearls.

Her confusion didn't stem from Anubhav's anger, but rather from how to convey to him that she is normal and fine, yet her habit of bottling up her pain had once again quieted her inner turmoil.

Haseena, a girl who had always yearned for her parents' love, who dreamt of hugging her father and confiding in him. She always wanted to put her dreams before anything else, but she couldn't. The girl who despised the phrase "hum manage kar lenge" but always had to manage. A girl who lost her mother and, at the age of ten, gained the responsibility of being motherly for her little sister. The girl who never had a true friend to share her feelings with except Dadi Bua, who also passed away when Haseena turned twenty. She faced every situation in her life with a fighter's spirit, especially for her family, but she never expected anything in return. She never wanted to run away from home because of her sense of responsibility. The girl matured before her time, and she always buried her pain deep within herself. She never believed that she could fall in love, yet she did. Now, she questions why it had to be her because he, too, is maintaining a distance from her.

She had concealed her pain and never shared it, especially after Dadi Bua's death. Her calm demeanor, often speaking less and taunting more, had never prompted anyone to inquire before, as it was considered normal in her family. However, she had always been different with Anubhav, opening up and talking freely with him. But now, her silence regarding her health was infuriating him because he had pushed her to reveal the reason, which ultimately led to his anger.

"Aap toh sab jante hai, Kanha, phir kyun baar baar humari pariksha le rahe hai? Pehle Maa humse naraz huyi aur chhod kar chali gyi, aur jab Papa ki narazgi kam huyi, aapne Dadi jo humse pyaar karti thi, unhe humse chhin liya... Phir jab Anubhav aaye hamari zindagi mein...aur unke aane ke baad jab hume laga sab sahi ho raha hai hamare saath, toh aapne hamare Papa ko bhi humse chhin liya, aur ab toh Anubhav bhi naraz hai... aa...aap hi bolo kya galti hai hamari (She lifted the idol up to her face) Bachapan se aaj tak humne kabhi aapse shikayat nahi ki, par aaj hume janna hai ki humne kaun se aise paap kiye the jo aap humse dheere dheere sab chhin lete ho..bachapan se aaj tak aapne hume sirf tarsaya hi hai pyaar ke liye, kabhi Papa aur maa ke liye toh kabhi dadi ke liye aur ab hamare Anubhav jji ke liye...aapko pata hai woh hume chhod kar wapas lucknow jaa rahe hai, sirf aapki wajah se, aapne humse papa ko nhi chhina hota toh yeh sab nhi hota..*sob* ..hum bata rahe hai aapko, Kanha, aapne humse sab kuch chhina humne chup chap aapka faisala maan liya, par agar hamare Anubhav ji humse dur gaye na, toh hum aapke saath hi Yamuna ji mein samadhi le lenge, dekh lena aap..." Her voice was determined and filled with pain.

"Arey pagali..." She suddenly heard her Dadi bua's voice.

Haseena lifted her eyes and looked at the shadow suspiciously .

"Kya ab shaadi ke baad pehchanegi bhi nahi apni budhi Dadi ko?" Dadi bua taunted her. "Aur Kanha ji ko kya dhamki de rahi hai idhar? Teri galti hai... khud bola nahi ja raha hai apna dard, aur dhamki de rahi hai hamare Kanha ko..." Dadi bua continued, her tone tinged with sarcasm.

"Dadi..." Haseena pouted cutely.

"Accha, nahi deti taane par baat toh sahi hai na... tumse lakh baar kaha tha humne ki Guddo apna dard apne andar rakhna sahi nahi hai, par tum sunti hi nahi. Ab dekh lo, tumhara pati tumse naraz hokar baitha hai..." Bua Dadi remarked.