💜~ Embracing The Love~ 💜

Continued from previous part...

Ten minutes later, his phone beeped. He looked at the screen; it was Haseena's message.

"Bedroom mein aaiye..!" He smirked as he read the message and went to the room, but she was not there.

Again, his phone beeped, and "Sorry, usi room mein wapas aa jaiye, please 😘..!" message popped on his screen.

He blushed, seeing the emoji.

He walked back into the room and opened the door, calling out,

"Hasee..." He paused as his eyes fell on her, his breath catching in sheer admiration. His eyes widened, entranced by the ethereal sight before him. A lump formed in his throat, the sheer beauty of the moment overwhelming.

There she stood, a goddess in a red silk ankel length, sleeveless nightgown that clung to her like moonlight embracing the night with free hair and a mischevious smile.

Her eyes, pools of emotions, met his with a playful spark, daring him to unravel the enigma she embodied, while he gaze get more intense.

She blushed, feeling his intense gaze upon her.

She took a step closer with a smile, the delicate lace of the nightgown's hem brushing the floor like poetry in motion. The room seemed to shrink, cocooning them in a shared secret.

"Aap... aap bahut sundar lag rahi hain" He said, his voice barely a whisper, finally breaking the spell.

Haseena-sirf sundar...(she asked in deep husky voice, sensually wiping the perspiration from his forehead).

Anubhav-hadd se jyada sundar....(gulping the lump in nervousness).

Haseena-Hott..nhi...(she teased).

Anubhav-nhi...(she arched her brow), matlab sirf hot nhi bahut jyada hot lag rahi hai...ekdam bawal...(gazing into her eyes).

Haseena-bawal..?! Yeh aap naye naye tarif ke shabd sikhata kaun hai aapko?

Anubhav-koi nhi bas colleagues ke saath ka asar hai par sach mein aap..(trying to find the perfect words to describe her beauty) swarg ki apsara lag rahi..par (her forehead skin shrunk) aap toh yeh pehnti nhi hai phir kyun?

Haseena-hamare Pati ko pasand hai isliye...(smilingly).

Anubhav-par shayad aap uncomfortable nhi hai...(noticing her attempt to hide her legs displayed due to the cut in her gown).

Haseena-aisa kisne kaha (locking her fingers behind his neck), hum comfartable hai bas kabhi pehna nhi hai na bas isliye thoda ajeeb lag raha hai aur aapke samne aise pehli baar (his eyebrows lifted teasingly) I mean dusri baar aaye hai isliye...

Anubhav-ohhh...(circled his arm around her waist) waise hum bata de aapko ki hum dono ki shaadi ho chuki hai aur hum aapko isse bhi jyada haseen roop mein dekh chuke hai...(he said with a mischievous smile, giving her shock by his frank reply).

Haseena-hatiye...(she slightly pushed him, but he gripped her waist more tightly, and his left hand untied the knot of her dress's front string).

She stare him with wide eyes.

Anubhav-kya..? Hamare liye hi pehna hai na...(smirking naughtily)

Haseena-haan par sabar kariye thoda, aise shuru ho gaye...

Anubhav-toh kya iske liye koi muhurt nikaale...(he said tauntingly).

Haseena-nhi baba, pehle gift toh le lijiye apna...

Anubhav-gift? Yeh gift nhi hai hamara...(he asked confusingly).

Haseena-hum koi cheej hai jo aapko gift ho jaye (taunted), Patni hai hum aapki..