💜 His Priye..!!💜

Sorry for the late update and wish you all a happy dhanteras 🌸

One month later...

One month passed smoothly for Anubhav and Haseena as they lived peacefully together. Haseena began opening up to her husband, sharing her feelings, while Anubhav made his efforts to keep her happy, while she too putting her efforts.

Things were going smoothly, and Haseena and her sisters resumed their nightly video chats, teasing, sharing feelings, discussing family problems, and advising Sona on her health and unborn child. Sometimes, they also offered advice to Haseena about starting her family. It felt as if a calm had settled after a storm, and people were peacefully rebuilding their broken homes.

On a Sunday at Anuseena's home 🏠

"Itni important file thi toh idhar udhar kyun rakhi, table par rakhte nahi toh almari mein...!" Haseena scolded Anubhav, who was leisurely enjoying his wife's rant and her annoyed expressions.

Today was Sunday, and both husband and wife had the day off, relishing their time together. Suddenly, Haseena remembered her grocery list, which she had placed in his office file the previous night. His file was already back in its place, but her list was missing.

"Chhe, pata nahi kidhar chali gayi... kitni mehnat se banaya tha, ab dobara banana padega...!" She said, taking out her notepad and pen from her handbag.

Anubhav- Hum likh dete hai...(he said and took the notepad from her).

Haseena-Hmm, likhiye phir... (She began dictating the list item by item, but as her gaze fell on Anubhav, who was just looking at her without writing anything), aap likh nahi rahe hain...?

Anubhav-likh rahe hai...(he showed her the list).

Haseena-yeh toh hamari handwriting hai...ek second yeh toh humne hi kal likha tha, hein na...(suspiciously)

Anubhav-haan, aapne hi kal raat mein likha tha...(with a smile).

Haseena-toh phir itni der se hamara time kyun kharab kar rahe hai aur agar aapko pata tha ki humne list isme hi chhod di thi toh bolna chahiye tha na pehle...(angrily).

Anubhav-aap bolne de tab na koi bole...(he replied in flow flow).

Haseena-kya kaha..🤨?

Anubhav-nhi...kuch nhi...(with a nervous smile).

Haseena-chai lenge...(she asked, taking the notepad from him).

Anubhav-chai ki jagah kuch aur milega kya...(he holds her wrist and ask softly).

She took a glance at him, keeping the notepad aside, and then looked into his eyes.

Haseena-kya chahiye aapko..(she asked softly).

He leaned close to her ear and whispered. "Aap...!" Her cheeks turned red.

Anubhav-hume aap chahiye Haseena...(he whispered, his nose brushing against her cheek).

Haseena-aapko thodi der baad bazar jana hai..(keeping her palms on his chest).

Anubhav-woh hum kal office se aate waqt bhi ho aayenge...(His hand slowly moved inside her Kurti, heightening her heartbeat).

Haseena-aap....(her breath hitches as his fingers brushed against the skin of her back, she gazed into his eyes).

Their eyes locked, his hazel eyes expressing desire and request, while her kohled eyes gazed into his. Soon, her eyes blinked with a smile curving on her face.

Their lips met in a gentle yet passionate kiss, and Haseena's fingers traced the contours of his face, clutching his hair as their connection deepened. After a few moments, they pulled back, both panting for breath like marathon runners catching their wind.