💜 The Argument 💜

Continued...

Haseena looked around the room and smiled as she noticed it was decorated like her room, with their engagement picture on the wall.

Haseena-hamare room ki copy ki...(she whispered softly, nestling a pillow beneath her head).

Anubhav-Yeh bhi aapka hi room hai aur hum bhi..(he said as he unbuttoned her woolen jacket with care).

Haseena-I love you...(she said as he slid her jacket off, revealing her delicate form, his own shirt soon joining the pile).

Anubhav- I love you too...(he said huskily as he hid his face in the crook of her neck).

For two minutes, they remained in the same position, neither moving nor speaking. Instead, Haseena felt the warmth of his tears upon her neck, and her own tears welled up in response. Slowly, their arms found each other, drawing them closer, and they wept together.

Their tears were not born of sorrow or regret; they flowed as a release, an emotional catharsis, unburdening the doubts that had long weighed upon their hearts. Tears mixed, soft sobs were exchanged, and amidst it all, they whispered, "I love you" reinforcing their bond in this vulnerable, yet profoundly beautiful, moment that banished their insecurities.

Gradually, their tears abated, leaving in their wake a profound sense of peace.

"I love you.." Anubhav murmured, nuzzling her neck, inhaling her intoxicating fragrance that sent shivers down his spine. Unable to resist the allure of her neck, he showered it with tender kisses.

"Umm... Anubhav.." she moaned, her fingers entwined in his hair, urging him on.

"Sorry...," Anubhav mumbled against Haseena's cheek, his lips brushing her skin as he spoke. She gazed at him, her eyes filled with curiosity but void of questions, as he was engrossed in the delicate task of undoing the zipper on her kurti.

A warm smile played on her lips as she noticed the transformation in his eyes. They had been filled with anger just moments ago, but now, they glistened with a different emotion—an intense desire that matched her own.

He tenderly kissed her forehead before their lips met in a passionate, fiery kiss. She responded with equal fervor, her fingers running through his tousled hair.

"Aah..!" She softly moaned as he sucked on her collarbone, sending shivers down her spine and causing her to curl her toes.

"Humne aapko bahut miss kiya...!" Anubhav whispered, planting a trail of kisses along her jawline, his hands gently sliding down the straps of her innerwear from her shoulders.

She gazed into his eyes questioningly.

"Nahi iske liye nahi, sach mein miss kiya...!" He answered, understanding her unspoken question, and continued his seductive ministrations on her skin.

"Humne bhi...!" She whispered between soft, sultry moans, her hands pressing against his chest in a longing embrace, their desires igniting an irresistible passion between them.

Their desire burned like a smoldering fire, their hands roaming freely, tracing the contours of each other's bodies with an insatiable hunger.

Anubhav's lips found their way back to hers, their mouths locked in an intense, passionate kiss. Their bodies pressed together as if they were a single entity.

"Suniye..!" She softly called him as his hand reached near her jeans button.

He stopped and looked at her with concern

Anubhav-kya hua?

Haseena-aaj nhi...(She said, gazing into his eyes.).

Anubhav-aap thik hai na...(he asked, worry evident in his voice, as he lay down beside her).