💜 Epilogue 💜

Dedicated to : richamewara

Before reading the part,

Dhyan rahe, yeh plot pura acche se likha Jana tha par aap logon ki kripa se mood ka ram naam ho gya tha tab isliye fast forward mein likha hai toh kisi character ko judge aise hi na kare.

After Two Years...

"Haseena baat toh suniye hamari...sach mein woh ladki hamare pichhe padi thi hum toh use jante tak nhi...!" Anubhav, the innocent soul, tried to pacify his wife's anger as she ignored him while chopping the veggies.

"Haan toh baat kyu kar rahe the usse?" Haseena asked tauntingly.

Anubhav-hum baat nhi kar rahe the woh jabardasti bole ja rahi thi aur lift jab Tak khulti nhi hume use sunana pada...(innocently).

Haseena-huh...😒

Anubhav-accha hum kya kah rahe hai (hugging her from back)  kya aap dinner ke chakkar mein padi hain..

Haseena-toh kya raat mein vrat rakh le...(tauntingly).

Anubhav-nhi bahar se mangate hai na...(Anubhav whispered as he kissed her earlobe).

Haseena-jab Tak khana aayega tab tak hum bana chuke honge.. isliye Shanti se jakar kaam kariye apna aur hume karne dijiye..

Anubhav-hum apna kaam hi toh kar rahe hai...(he said, kissing her back).

Haseena-kitchen mein nhi yeh sab...( She tried to stop him, but her husband was not in the mood to listen).

Anubhav-aapko pata hai aap is waqt jitni manmohak lag rahi hai agar bedroom mein hoti toh pakka is baar hume Papa kehne wala aa jayega..(he said, kissing her back while his hands slipped inside her kurti).

But as she heard these words, she grabbed his hand and turned to him, her heart hurting.

This made him realize that she was becoming emotional again, and he had touched a sensitive nerve in their lives.

Yes, they still didn't have any children, and there was no hope of becoming parents as they were both over forty, and one IVF attempt had failed miserably.

Every attempt they made to conceive a child had ended in failure. They had even tried to adopt a six-month-old child, but they faced some issues that prevented it from happening.

Haseena had even tried to adopt Sona's son, as Sona had twins in her second pregnancy, but they were denied, which broke Haseena deeply.

Now, Jeevika and Sneha each had two children, one daughter and one son, and Sona had three children, one daughter and two sons, but Haseena had nothing.

She had raised her sisters as her own children, but when she needed them, they didn't treat her as a mother figure. Instead, they questioned her ability to raise a child, creating a rift between them.

It had been almost two years since the sisters had spoken to each other, and neither Haseena nor her sisters had called each other since then.

"Sach mein?" She asked, her voice trembling with innocence, her eyes moist with emotion. But Anubhav cursed himself inwardly for using those words.

Anubhav-Haseena...(Interrupted by her).

Haseena-agar sach mein Aisa ho sakta hai toh hum ready hai aap jo kahenge woh karenge..(she said emotionally).

Anubhav-hamara matlab woh nhi tha hum bas aapko tarif kar rahe the...(He said with guilt).

Haseena-nhi Anubhav, aap boliye na hum mein koi Kami hai kya, ya hum aapko khush nhi rakh pa rahe, satisfaction nhi de pa rahe hai..agar Aisa hai toh aap dusri shaadi kar lijiye, hum divorce de denge aapko Kam se Kam aapko toh bacche ki Khushi milegi...(She said, not realizing the weight of her words, driven by her childhood trauma, societal taunts, her sisters' behavior, and an unknown fear, her heart unwilling to let him go).