Chapter 3 - Show Offs

"Up! Up! Everyone up! Breakfast is ready and you all need to get ready!" Molly shouted as she went around the assortment of bedrooms waking everyone up.

Milena let out a small groan and she tried to force her heavy eyes open. She glanced over at Ginny who now had a pillow held over her face as she tried to hide her eyes from the sunlight. Hermione was already pulling herself out of bed, fixing the blankets and preparing the clothes she planned to wear that day. Milena followed suit and begrudgingly pulled herself out of bed, not worrying about fixing the covers, but just getting herself dressed and ready to go. Once she was dressed she noticed Ginny was still laying with the pillow over her face and decided she should get her out of bed. She crept up to the side of Ginny's bed and slowly reached for the covers, then quickly yanked them off of Ginny who let out a loud groan.

"Come on, Ginny! It's world cup day! We can't miss it!" Milena shouted.

Ginny stretched herself out on her bed and threw the pillow off of her face. She let out a sigh and pulled herself out of bed as well, getting herself dressed. She and Ginny went down to breakfast, Hermione having already gone down ahead of them, Ginny went ahead of Milena who began to follow her down the stairs. She then felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist, making her jump a little.

"Morning, love!" Fred shouted. "Ready for the cup?"

Milena turned herself around to face Fred whose eyes were filled with excitement.

"Of course I'm ready!" She shouted back as she reached up to squish Fred's cheeks. She knew it annoyed him when she did that, but that was the best part of it. He let go of her to rub his face where Milena had squished it.

"Hey come on! Don't ruin the goods!" He joked, rubbing his face still.

"Well, good things there's two of ya!" She joked back.

"I reckon I'm the better looking one though." He said with a grin.

"That's a load of rubbish." George said as he passed the two walking down the stairs.

The two laughed at his comment and went down to join everyone else for breakfast before it was all gone. The entire Weasley family was home meaning there were a lot of people to feed.

After the meal was finished, Molly hurried them all to grab their things because there was a portkey waiting for them that would leave soon. Everyone was rushing around the house grabbing all of the things they wanted with them while camping. Milena grabbed her bag, piling the last few things into it and throwing the bag over her shoulder. She joined up with the rest of the group at the front door where Arthur was standing with a large backpack on his back and a small, rolled up tent attached to the top of it.

"Right, is everyone ready then?" Arthur asked.

Everyone nodded, ready to go and followed Arthur out the door and down the path towards a small wooded area. Milena walked in between Fred and George talking to them about how she was sure that Ireland was going to win the match.

"Ireland's definitely going to win, but I bet Krum will catch the snitch." Fred grinned.

"Well that would be quite the game, wouldn't it?" Milena teased.

"I'm willing to bet my money on it." Fred teased back. "In fact, we are."

Milena raised a brow at Fred who still had a grin on his face.

"George and I are gonna place bets with Ludo Bagman" He said in a lowered voice so his father wouldn't hear.

"That guy is a crook, you know. I mean I won't stop you, but I will say I told you so when you lose all your money." Milena teased.

"It'll be fine," George assured her, "besides we know our bet is gonna win."

"How are you so sure?" Milena asked.

"Never doubt us, love, we know we'll win," Fred assured. Milena shook her head at the two as they came up to the rest of the group where Arthur was now speaking with another man, carrying the same amount, if not more, as Arthur on his back.

"Everyone, this is Amos Diggory, we work together at the ministry. He and his son will be joining us for the world cup." And just as Arthur finished speaking, a handsome boy she recognized from school, about the same age as Milena, jumped down from the tree behind Amos and walked next to him who proudly patted him on the back.

"Ah and this must be Cedric!" Arthur exclaimed. The boy smiled at Arthur, shaking his hand, then turned and smiled at everyone else as he greeted them all.

"Hi Cedric, nice to see you again!" Milena greeted him with a smile.

"You too, Milena." He said back. Milena looked back to the twins to see Fred who seemed a little agitated, but she brushed it off as it was probably that Cedric was on the Hufflepuff quidditch team and had beat them at one of their last games last year. She never held that against Cedric though, she believed he had won fair and square but the twins didn't think so.

"Right, everyone, hands on the boot!" Arthur said as he walked towards an old, ragged boot on the ground a few feet away from the tree Cedric had just been in.

Everyone got into a circle around the boot and put a finger on it, Fred laying next to Milena so their shoulders were brushing against each other. A moment later, they were spun up and into the air and Milena felt her head get a little light from all of the motion, then she suddenly heard Arthur yell, "Let go!" and everyone began to let go of the boot, so she did the same. As she took her finger off the boot, she felt herself dropped to the ground with a thud and a moment later, Fred landed next to her with a grunt. She rolled herself over to face the sky, laughing at their less than perfect landing to see Arthur, Amos, and Cedric gliding to the ground with ease.

"Show offs," Milena whispered to Fred as he let out a laugh.

Fred stood himself up and held out a hand to Milena and helped her up off the ground. Once everyone was ready to go, Arthur went to pay the campsite owner using muggle money, it took him a bit to figure out, which Harry then helped him with and they were let into the campsite. There were tents of all different sizes, some small, basic tents, others looking like they could fit a family of fifty with a chimney out the side. As Milena looked at all the tents, they stopped at an empty patch of land.

"This is us!" Arthur said, getting the small tent off of his backpack. He began to try and set up the tent, putting ropes and pegs all in the wrong spot before Hermione, Harry and Ginny went to give him a hand. Not too much later, the tent was set up. It was very small and Milena was skeptical that this was the only tent that they had. Arthur opened the tent and gestured for everyone to go in. Everyone began to pile into the tent, Milena going in just before Arthur and seeing the now much larger space inside. She stood in awe as she looked around the tent that was now the size of a rather decent flat. There was a small living room in the centre, a kitchen, two bedrooms, and a bathroom. As she stared, an arm draped around her shoulder.

"It's not much," Fred said, "and it's a little old, but I think it works well."

"This is incredible, Fred!" Milena assured him, still in awe.

"So, girls, you're in the bedroom on the left, boys you're on the right." Arthur said. Milena smiled at Fred before leaving him to go put her bag in the girl's room and claim her bed.

Ginny walked in behind her, throwing her bag down on the bed on the right and immediately turning to Milena.

"So, just friends, huh?"