Chapter 47 - The Wedding

The morning of Bill and Fleur's wedding had everyone working on something Molly had assigned them. Whether it was preparing the large tent in the garden, putting up decorations, or waiting to greet guests as they arrived, everyone had something to do. Milena herself had spent most of the morning going over security measures with Remus and making sure that every last enchantment around the Burrow was secure. Fred and George had been sent off with Harry, who was disguised to look like a Weasley cousin, to greet the guests as they arrived and filter into the large tent.

The decorations in the tent were actually very pretty, Milena thought. There were bouquets of flowers strategically placed along the rows of white seats and a gorgeous arch front and centre, covered in gold and white flowers as well. Luckily, they managed to capture a sunny day for the wedding, so they were able to go ahead with the outdoor event.

As the guests arrived and began taking their seats along the rows, the tent began to fill and Milena realized just how many people were actually there. But nonetheless, there seemed to be the exact right amount of chairs and everyone seemed comfortable. Milena sat near the back of the rows, wanting to be able to keep an eye behind them and soon Bill was standing at the front of the aisle with Charlie, Fred, and George behind him as his groomsmen. Milena hadn't been asked to be a bridesmaid, but she wasn't bothered by that, she knew Bill well enough, but she'd really only spoken to Fleur a handful of times.

The wedding music began and Fleur's father began to walk her down the aisle. Her dress fit her perfectly and seemed to flow with every stride she took. A tiara was placed on her long, golden hair and she looked absolutely ethereal. Everyone seemed to be in awe of her, especially the groom to be who was trying to hide his tears of happiness.

The ceremony went on with no issues to everyone's relief and soon the wizard who had married the couple waved his wand and all of the seats flew around and organized themselves around round tables and cleared room for a dance floor and band to play. The people in the order had planned that they would take security shifts throughout the night, rotating who would be on watch and who could take a break and enjoy the reception with everyone else.

While dinner was being served, Milena and Remus had watch of the entrance and were standing on each side, Milena on the left and Remus on the right, both rather quiet. Milena gazed up at the sky where the sun had mostly set now and watched around the open area for any movement. Aside from the party just behind her, all was quiet.

She turned her head and gazed inside the tent, watching the guests who had all now joined the dance floor and were laughing and singing as they moved along the floor. She could see George and Lee jumping and dancing to the fast paced music together, both with grins plastered on their faces and even Ron had pulled Hermione onto the dance floor to dance with him. Finally, she thought to herself as she watched Hermione laugh at Ron's goofy dancing. Fred was dancing with Ginny who was also laughing herself to tears with his ridiculous movements. Everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. She turned away from them again and stared back out at the clusters of stars that began to show.

"You can go in and join them for a bit if you want," Remus said, leaning over to Milena, "I can take watch on my own for a bit."

"No, I said I'd watch, my shift will be done soon anyways." Milena said, taking one last look at everyone.

"Eventually, you'll have to speak to Fred again." Remus suddenly said, looking around the open area. Milena dropped her eyebrows at him. "Tonks has told me about you two and that you overheard our conversation when we thought you were asleep."

"Oh."

"I just thought you should know, he wasn't trying to say he thought you'd become a Death Eater. He was more worried that they'd try to kill you if they got ahold of you and thought you actually had no use. That's the unfortunate life of a muggleborn." Remus crossed his arms as he continued to watch the sky.