Chapter 4 - The Dark Mark

"Where have you two been, we're about to leave for the game," Milena asked, already knowing the answer.

"Went to go place our bets, of course," George responded, making his way back into the tent.

"Well you two better go get ready, we're leaving in a couple minutes." Milena said.

The twins went to the boys room and returned a few minutes later, their faces covered in green, white and orange paint and big, green hats on their heads. They looked quite content with their new attire as they walked back to Milena who had drawn some stripes of the same colours on her cheeks. The rest of the group was waiting outside of the tent, all in their Ireland merchandise and face paint as well.

"Took you long enough," Ginny teased.

"The boys had to be sure they looked perfect," Milena joked.

"I reckon we look stunning," Fred said as he and George posed dramatically for everyone. Milena rolled her eyes as she laughed and turned back to the rest of the group. They all left together heading for the large stadium where they were sure to have a grand night.

It took them some time before they made it to their seats as they were right at the top of the stadium and after a run-in with the Malfoy's, all Milena wanted was to get to her seats. Out of breath, but excited for the game to start, they made it to their seats, Fred letting Milena go to her seat first and then following behind her. He sat next to her, George on his other side. Soon after Ludo Bagman began the announcements, introducing each team's mascots. All of the boys were fixated on the Veelas who were dancing for the Bulgarian team. Most of them were flexing or shouting things to get the dancers' attention, however Fred didn't seem as into the performance. While his eyes were glued to the women, he wasn't shouting or showing off to them. Ron, however, was right at the edge, flexing his arms and making eyes at the women who didn't notice him.

Once Bagman himself was able to focus again, he introduced Ireland's mascot as well followed by his introduction of the actual teams. Everyone cheered for the Irish team, but Ron seemed like he was going to burst when Viktor Krum flew into the stadium. Everyone was screaming and cheering as the teams flew around the stadium. Ireland was ahead and everyone could see that the seekers had spotted the golden snitch and were both fighting to be the one to catch it first. Milena was tense and didn't seem to notice her tight grasp on Fred's arm as she watched the seekers chase the snitch in suspense.

They flew around and eventually it was Krum who managed to grab the snitch. Bagman announced the end of the game and even with Krum catching the snitch, Ireland managed to win by just ten points. Milena let go of Fred's arm to cheer at the victory of the team and turned to Fred who was also cheering. They locked eyes and a second later, Fred was picking her up to spin her around as they cheered and laughed.

"I guess you can say I was wrong," Milena laughed.

"Why?" Fred asked.

"You won the bet with Bagman, didn't you?" Milena asked back.

"We did, didn't we," he cheered, the realization spreading across his face.

Everyone celebrated with each other as they made their way back to the tent at the campsite. Fred had his arm draped around Milena as they all sang Irish songs on their walk, the two swaying back and forth as they laughed all the way back to the tent. Ron was going on and on about how Krum had caught the snitch so effortlessly

"I think you're in love, Ron." Ginny teased. Ron scoffed at her as he continued, Fred and George teasing him mercilessly. Milena was dancing around Ron with Fred and George as they sang about Ron's love for Krum and laughed together.