Chapter 35 - The Seer

Milena stood in front of one the most colourful buildings in all of Diagon Alley and she knew this had to be their shop. Fireworks were whizzing around in one window and little gag gifts were displayed around it. A large sign was hanging in the window reading "U-No-Poo" advertising a joke product making fun of Voldemort. Diagon Alley seemed quieter in comparison to the shop.

"So, what do you think?" Fred asked eagerly.

"I think it's incredible, Freddie." Milena said in awe.

"Well no point in standing out here and staring at it." Fred said, opening the door for her. "Let me show you inside."

She happily obliged and entered into the building where she was greeted by a gallery of all of their best products and everything they had ever shown her, plus things she had never seen before and knew they must be new.

"This is fantastic, Freddie!" Milena exclaimed as she picked up what looked like a kaleidoscope from a shelf.

"George and I have developed a lot more since we've moved out and had no one to confiscate our products." Fred said, moving Milena along through the store. "Over there are our muggle products, trick cards and things for people like dad who enjoy muggle stuff," he pointed to a corner where a table was displaying some decks of cards and muggle magician things, "and over there are our new line of skin potions, pimple removers, bruise and minor cut remedies, and my personal favourite, our faux freckle finish." He picked up a little spray bottle to show her.

"Wow, this is really impressive. Do they really work?" Milena asked, looking at the bottle of pimple removing potion.

"Yep, all of them, George and I tested them ourselves." Fred said proudly.

He continued to walk her around the bright and colourful store, showing her everything else that was wizzing and whirring around them and their minor protective charm clothes they had invented which the ministry had been buying from them in bulk.

"Anyways, George should be upstairs in the flat," Fred concluded, "shall I take you up to see your new abode?"

Milena was so entranced by the shop itself and all the incredible products the twins had come up with, she had almost forgotten entirely about the flat.

"Right, yeah, show me the way!" Milena smiled.

Fred led her to a door marked "Employee's Only" and opened it for her, gesturing for her to enter again. It was a small room with a set of stairs going up two floors and some small boxes scattered around which the twins had clearly rummaged through, but hadn't done much with.

"All the way up to the top." Fred said.

Milena began walking up the stairs and with being so used to having to climb so many staircases at Hogwarts, she was up at the top in no time. The pair entered the door at the top of the stairs which led into a small living room with an old but sturdy dark red love seat, two arm chairs that did not match, a small and old coffee table and a fireplace that felt a little too large for the room. Off the right, she could see a small kitchen only separated from the living room by some of the counters which held a few dirty dishes from breakfast. Just past the fireplace was a hallway that led further back into the flat and she could see four closed doors. Her luggage was sitting by the fireplace in a little pile and Fidget was out of his cage, prancing around the old rug in the living room. George must have let him out, she thought.

"HEY GEORGE! WE'RE HERE!" Fred suddenly yelled and a moment later, George poked his head out from the furthest door on the right in the hallway.

"Oi! No need to be so loud, I can hear you just fine!" George said as he left his room, leaving the door open a little.