Chapter 36 - The Order Meeting

George was waving his wand around the outside of the shop, quietly speaking incantations as streams of light shot out of his wand, layering around the shop then fading completely from visibility. He whispered a few more and soon turned around to face Milena and Fred who were standing nearby, waiting for him.

"I think that should be enough," George said, putting his wand into his back pocket. "We better get going, don't wanna get kicked out before we've even started."

The three of them stood together and Milena took a deep breath. Thinking hard about their meeting spot, she apparated, feeling her stomach pulling in weird ways as her body felt like it was being squished, then her feet hit the ground and she found herself standing on a paved road, looking out onto a small beach. Apparating, while fun and convenient, always felt odd when it was to a new place. Just along the road, Fred landed and George was not too far behind him. The three joined up again and Fred began to lead the way even further down the road.

"Bill says it's this way," Fred said, pointing ahead of him.

They walked for a while up the never ending road, the small beach eventually leaving their view and being covered by towering trees tightly clustered together. As they continued to walk, Fred turned back to Milena.

"Have you thought about who you're going to talk to about this?" Fred said in a low voice.

"Talk to about what?" George cut in, looking over at the two of them.

Fred shot Milena a look as if to say "he doesn't know?" and Milena stared at him for a moment before looking to George who looked a little confused.

"Um... well... Fred and I have a... theory of sorts... about me?" Milena tried to explain, George only looking more confused.

"A theory? About you?" George repeated.

"Yes." Milena responded.

"Is this something you can tell me now or am I going to be left out of this?" George asked.

"We think Milena might be a seer." Fred said, Milena immediately shushing him, looking around.

"What? Really? Why?" George asked, moving closer to the two so he could speak a little quieter.

"My whole life I've always had feelings when something bad was going to happen and recently I started having... um... dreams... sort of, but they aren't exactly dreams... because they keep happening. That's how I knew it was your dad who was hurt last christmas before we were told... I just sort of... knew."

George's jaw had dropped at everything Milena said and he stared at her in awe for a moment before speaking.

"Jeez, Milly... Well if it's true, then Trelawny's got her work cut out for her." George joked.

"Back to my question," Fred cut in, "do you know who you wanna talk to about it?"

"Yeah I think so," Milena responded, "probably Lupin first, he was great as our professor and I do really trust his opinion... And I think he's less inclined to freak out about it than some people."

"Like mum?" Fred grinned.

"Exactly." Milena chuckled.

They continued walking further up the quiet road, all of their wands in hand and their heads constantly turning to check their surroundings. Soon, they came to an old and dilapidated cottage which Fred stopped at.

"This must be it," Fred said, walking up to the old, wooden, front door.

Fred held out his wand and tapped it on the door in a very specific pattern which reminded Milena of the brick wall between Diagon Alley and the rest of London. He tapped his wand one last time and then waited a moment. The door clicked open and he grabbed Milena's hand, entering the little cottage, George following behind them.