Chapter 29 - The First Quidditch Match

CW: 18+ Content, Sexual Content.

~~~

As November rolled on, their first quidditch match was only a day away and everyone seemed to be excited to finally have some quidditch games back. The Gryffindors were up against the Slytherins to open the quidditch season and Gryffindor rarely let Slytherin win against them. Especially now that Crabbe and Goyle had taken over as beaters, giving Malfoy more support.

The morning of the game, Milena was feeling antsy and ended up waking up earlier than she usually would so she got herself dressed and went straight to breakfast where people were sporting Gryffindor or Slytherin colours to show their support. Some people however, were wearing new buttons Milena hadn't seen before. They were in the shape of a crown and written on them said "Weasley is our King" and most people who were wearing them seemed to be in Slytherin or supporting them.

Milena ignored them as they walked by singing some sort of song or humming the tune of it. When the rest of the team joined Milena for breakfast, Ron was looking queasy and completely out of it and Harry was doing his best to support him.

"He isn't going to pass out on the pitch, is he?" Milena whispered to Fred, leaning closer to him.

"Honestly," Fred replied, "I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

In the changing room, everyone was getting their robes on and preparing themselves for the weather which luckily didn't seem to involve rain like many of their practices. Angelina was going over their strategies, making sure everyone was ready and soon they were all walking out onto the pitch, brooms in hand and the crowd above began to scream and cheer.

Angelina shook hands with the Slytherin team captain and everyone mounted their brooms in position. Madam Hooch blew her whistle and all the balls were released into the air, everyone zooming off after them. Angelina managed to grab hold of the ball and was passing it back and forth with Milena and Alicia.

Just as Angelina tossed the quaffle back to Milena who caught it, Milena saw a bludger zoom straight past Angelina's head, making a B-line right for her. She ducked and it missed her head by a few inches and Fred was quickly at the bludger, bashing it with his bat straight for the Slytherin keeper, nearly missing him. Milena took the opportunity and zoomed at the goal post, throwing it in and claiming ten points for the team.

Ron, however, seemed to be having a bit of a rough time stopping the quaffle from getting in on his end and Milena looked around desperately, hoping Harry would find the snitch soon and put them out of their misery. Slytherin was ahead by a number of points and the only way they were winning was if Harry ended it.

Angelina got hold of the quaffle again, tossing it to Alicia who tossed it to Milena and as she zoomed by, she saw Harry zoom off and she hoped with everything in her, he had seen the snitch. From the blow of the whistle and roar of cheers from the stands, Milena knew someone had caught the snitch and she stopped and looked around just in time to see Harry who was holding the little golden ball get slammed in the back of the head with an illegal bludger. Milena and Angelina zoomed over to him and helped him up, making sure he was alright and Madam Hooch was immediately over by Crabbe and Goyle giving them an earful about illegal bludgers.

Fred and George ran over to them too and were shouting things at the Slytherin team. Malfoy was quick to join behind them, shouting angry and nasty things at them and George looked as though he was ready to kill him, but Harry told him it's not worth it, until Malfoy brought up both of their mothers. In an instant, Harry and George were pinning Malfoy to the ground and throwing punches at him. Milena took one look at Fred, knowing him joining George and Harry would end in a very bad beating, and immediately grabbed at him, trying her best to hold him back. Angelina and Alicia joined her, all of them trying to hold him back. Harry and George were suddenly thrown off of Malfoy who was badly bruised and a little bloody and Fred continued to yell and scream at him, trying to struggle his way out of their grip. His face was red and full of anger like he had never been insulted so much in his life. Insulting him was one thing, but going after his family who wasn't even there to defend themselves was another.