Chapter-7

Soo-ah's POV-

We reached back home, yes HOME. After a long time this mansion felt like home. This whole time I didn't let go of Shin's hand, I just wanted to protect her at all cost. As soon as we entered the living a maid took Shin with her, I gestured everyone else to have seat.

 As soon as we entered the living a maid took Shin with her, I gestured everyone else to have seat

Soo-ah-"Shin will be living with us" 

Tae-"Who is she!?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"New sister, I don't care how you guys(Bang pink) treat me. Just don't say or do anything to hurt her" I said in my cold tone. 

JK-"And why should we listen to you" he said.

Mrs. Lee-"Jungkook! behave!"

JK-"Uh Fine!!" I heard Jisso sigh and she said-"Don't worry Soo-ah, we will take care of Shin" she said and patted my shoulder. I just nodded at her and walked towards my room but only to be stopped in my tracks. I turned around and said-"Taehyung!, I'm sorry for lashing out on you this morning. You can play with Caramel but plz tell me before you take her"  I said. I can see he was shocked, but soon he gave me his boxy smile and said-"Thanks Soo-ah" he grinned and I just nodded and walked of.

Suga's POV-

We are currently at our new base, we had set up all most everything and are sitting in our meeting room. We were having a break untill Lisa said something that took our attention.

Lisa-"Guys, don't you think that Soo-ah behaves a little weird" she is not wrong

Lisa-"Guys, don't you think that Soo-ah behaves a little weird" she is not wrong. By the way she doesn't like to talk to new people, always acts coldly to everyone even her father! and why the fuck does she call him father why not dad!?

Hobi-"Hm, the way she panicked when she was finding Caramel, it looked like her life depended on it" he said. He is not wrong though.

Rose-"Also, she didn't gave any sort of emotion when we called Dad-Dad. I mean we knew this since start but we took time to accept them but it looked like she was....................... IDK! Maybe unbothered" Now that is not true, I saw how her eyes flicker the first time we met, when we called Mr. Kim dad. I guess she does not like to show her emotions to every one.

Jimin-"Well but we do have some work on Shin, I sent one of our men to dig up some info about Shin but unlike Soo-ah's case he did found her info" 

Namjoon-"Well good work on that Jimin, although she looks like harm less innocent kid but we still need to stay updated about everything. Better to know than stay in dark" he said and everyone nodded. Jisso noona took her file and started to read out aloud.

Jisso-"Name-Shin Min Rah
              Parents-abandoned since birth
Lived in an orphanage for most of her life, recently got adopted by Mr. Rah and left with him. Rah has many complaints filed against him for assault but the orphanage was unaware of it. Shin was abused physically and mentally by him and neighbours saw him doing so they filed a complaint but he was quick to his next step. He tried to sell her off at a strip c-club" I could hear noona stutter, any girl can feel the pain, even thought of this can make a mafia stutter so it has to be a big thing.

'DEAD SILENCE'

Suga-"I guess it's sometime better to stay in dark Namjoon" I said.

Jungkook-"Does that mean Soo-ah bought her from a strip club" he said and I made disgusted face.

Jennie-"No you dumbass, and stay away from Tae he is transferring his dumbness to you too" she snickered.

Tae-"Yah! Noona" he whined.

Suga-"I think she must have seen her getting assaulted and saved her, makes more sense this way" every one else nodded.

Jin-"Okay enough for today kids, we have to go school/university tomorrow"

Suga-"Okay ajhussi" I mocked him.

Hi everyone, so this is my second fan fic, make sure to leave a comment and vote if you liked the story. Wait for the next part, Up un till then See ya.