Chapter-80

Soo-ah sat in front of one of the make up artist to get done with her make up. It was finally the day she had been waiting for, the carnival fest was here. The campus was buzzing with energy and excitement, the time back in school was no less worse. 

In fact it turned out to be more than worse, she got a lot of hatred for being an Agent. Rumors spread around the school like fire which caused nearly three fights cause the maknae's and Jennie couldn't control there anger. 

Soo-ah being the unbothered ice queen didn't gave two shits about the rumors, and also the Cha siblings never showed up personally apart from the music club practice with Eunwoo. He just threw confused glances at her, which makes someone pissed as fuck.
*cough* Vincenzo *cough* 

everyone had there solo's coming in as the stars of the fest, it started from Rose and then last was Soo-ah. 

Rose-On the ground
Taehyung-Winter bear
Jin-Epiphany 
Jisso-Liar
Jimin-Serendipity
Jungkook-Euphoria
Eunwoo-First love
Jason (Soo-ah's ex)-Love story Romeo's perspective
Namjoon-Still Life
Suga-Daechwita
Soo-ah-Fine (By Taeyeon)

Rose-On the groundTaehyung-Winter bearJin-Epiphany Jisso-LiarJimin-SerendipityJungkook-EuphoriaEunwoo-First loveJason (Soo-ah's ex)-Love story Romeo's perspectiveNamjoon-Still LifeSuga-DaechwitaSoo-ah-Fine (By Taeyeon)

Soo-ah's demanor completely changed from her usual scary girl aesthetic, she looked soft and pretty. The gown added to her unsaid personality of a soft and emotional person. The door of the classroom bust open and in came the maknae's, Lisa was in the dance club with Hoseok.

 The door of the classroom bust open and in came the maknae's, Lisa was in the dance club with Hoseok

Lisa was still in her sweats with make up on, the boys were all done too. They gasped in unison when they saw Soo-ah, she looked at them confused. They were frozen with there jaw dropped to the floor, "What?" she asked with a pout. "this is our first time seeing you with soft girl aesthetic! We freaking love it!" Lisa exclaimed.

"I love the dress, you see we won't need a sweeper for next few weeks" Jungkook said and wink at her teasingly, Soo-ah threw the hairbrush which he caught and snickered as she glared at him.

"Baby! You look so cute!" Jimin squealed, "You do know that I'm not a baby? Why the hell do I get babied every time!!" she whined. "Lisa and Kook are the same age as me!!" she said with a frown where as the twins snickered with an evil smile. They pulled out there ID proofs and shoved it on her face, "We are elder than you!!!!" they laughed like maniacs. The others looked at them with 'done' face, where as Soo-ah's face scrunched up and she said-"You guys seriously needed to prove it!!" She sulked as they continued laughing when the door opened and a student came in telling them-"Miss Soo-ah, there is a team looking for you." "Bring them in." she said coldly.