Chapter-29

The other siblings had no idea what happened and about Hobi, he took good care of Lucas and his two minions. Jimin took you home right away and called there family doctor to get you out of the drug's reaction. He was sitting in the arm chair in your room with Shin in his lap sleeping tiredly.

 He was sitting in the arm chair in your room with Shin in his lap sleeping tiredly

The duo fell asleep, Hobi entered her room and saw her sleeping. His eyes turned soft looking at her. He started crying silently while looking at you, he sat next to you while holding your friends.
He felt Soo-ah's body burning with fever.

"Must be drug's reaction"-he thought.

He ran towards the bathroom and filled a bowl with water and a towel. He put the wet towel on her head and sighed. 

Jimin-"Hyung, what did you do to him?" he asked. Hobi remained silent for few minutes.

Hobi-"I didn't kill him, a fucking professor came out to save him" he scouled. Jimin just patted his hyung's back with Shin in his arms.

Jimin-"I'll be taking her to my room , she is tired of crying seeing Soo-ah like this." Hobi nodded.

Hobi-"Jimin-ie don't tell the others about this" he said. The younger nodded in understanding. 

TIME SKIP-

"P-plz let-t me go" a voice ranged in her head pleading to let go. A woman pleading to save her dignity.

"Oh no sweetheart you are too hot to resist" the man growled in lust, the other men's laughed with him, whereas the women was devouring in pain and disgust.

"I-I hav-e a famil-y, my-y d-daughter is waiting f-for m-me" she pleaded in a weak voice due to drug's overdose.

"Oh she must be tastier, now will she?" the other said. Her eyes snapped in his direction gritting teeth and spit on his face. "You bitch" The man slapped the women and raped her mercilessly.

 A gang rape.

The women screamed in pain and agony.

"Soo-ah snap out it's a nightmare, Soo-ah!!"

She woke up breathing heavily and sweat beads on her fore head. She looked at her side to see Hobi looking at her with a concern face, she gulped hard and rested her head in the pillow. Hobi was hugging her and rubbing her arm soothingly. She had a massive headache and her body was burning.

She was crying silently, "same nightmare, again" she thought. She closed her eyes and hugged him back, he was taken back by her sudden change but squeezed her soothingly and hummed a tune. She dozed off to sleep, hobi looked at her calm figure in deep sleep. He felt something near his feet, he sprawled to look at Caramel nuzzling into him.

 He felt something near his feet, he sprawled to look at Caramel nuzzling into him