Chapter-44

(Okay so thank you so much to all the readers and Happy Diwali to you all, recently I got a request from one of the viewers so here is a small jealous interaction . Thanks for reading)

Soo-ah couldn't sleep despite of travelling, her mind was too caught up to let her relax for a bit. After an hour of shuffling on her bed, she got up and went towards the back deck for fresh air. 

She was busy in her thoughts that she didn't even notice that someone sat beside her, she felt a hand on her shoulder

She was busy in her thoughts that she didn't even notice that someone sat beside her, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She calmly turned around and saw Jennie sitting next to her with a small smile. She ignored her and looked back towards the calm ocean. Jennie felt a bit sad but she knew that she deserved it. "Soo-ah, I'm sorry. I know it's too late for-" she got cut off by Soo-ah, "Why does the night waves look so calm." she said out of nowhere. Jennie looked at her in confusion, "Don't know?" she asked and the other shook her head. "Because, it hides too much of salt that now it doesn't get affected by anything." Jennie looked at Soo-ah sadly, "Don't say sorry to me, say it to Soobin. He is a kid, it had a huge impact on him."  "I will" she said.

Next morning-

The next morning, they all huddled up in the living room and were all in there beach wear and will change at the beach. The boys were wearing shorts and beach shirts where as the girls were wearing summer outfits. Soo-ah wasn't here and nor Lisa. Lisa still didn't gave up on her self made mission "Make him jealous".

 Lisa still didn't gave up on her self made mission "Make him jealous"

Vincenzo couldn't keep his eyes off her, Mr. Kim saw this and gave him a dirty look. "Stop looking at my daughter you pervert." he exclaimed making him the center of attention. Vincenzo turned red and said-"I-I wasn't looking at her" he stammered. "Then who were you looking at" Jennie said with a smirk. Suga too his jacket and wrapped it around Soo-ah making all the girls frown. "What was that for?" Rose asked. "So that she be protected from people who have dirty mind" Jungkook said. Everyone was shocked but they shrugged since he was right. Mr. Kim looked like a proud dad. "Yah! I worked so hard to get the perfect outfit. You guys are ruining it." Lisa whined. "You could have picked something more relevant" Jin exclaimed. She just snorted and grabbed Soo-ah's hand and walked off, the others following closely. 

They arrived at the beach and it wasn't too crowded but few people where there. The girls walked towards the changing room while the boys and Shin were playing in water. Soo-ahh came out wearing what Lisa selected. It was a white one piece swimsuit with a coverup. Soo-ah wasn't too comfortable with her outfit like always.  

She walked towards the boys with Black Pink, but she was unaware of the fact that nearly the entire beach was looking at her

She walked towards the boys with Black Pink, but she was unaware of the fact that nearly the entire beach was looking at her. Few boys were openly checking her out but they were met with nine pairs of sharp glares. Mr. Kim, Vincenzo and BTS weren't really a fan of Lisa's selection. Vincenzo was busy glaring at the boys that he didn't even seem t notice two pairs of eyes on her. Suddenly, Soo-ag got tackled to ground in a bear hug, she turned to see Irene looking at her and laughing. The Kim family was startled by her sudden appearance. Black Pink rolled there eyes, "Yah my baby, why didn't you tell me that you were in Seychelles." she screamed in happiness. "Just a few rough weeks unnie so we thought of a family trip." she said. Irene smiled at her when another voice rung out-"Hey Soo-ah!" Eunwoo said with a bright smile.

 "hey Eunwoo" she said. "you look stunning" he said looking at her shyly. Soo-ah nodded and her cheeks became a light shade of pink. Vincenzo was looking at them with a poker face but inside he was burning in jealousy. Although Soo-ah got shy coz she wasn't used to these blunt compliments, she was complimented many times but she couldn't help coz she was a shy girl. "Irene, are your parents here too" Mr. Kim asked, "Yes uncle" She replied and there parents joined the Kim couple. Bang Pink were already in the sea with Shin hanging on Jisso like a Koala. Soon, Irene and Soo-ah joined them. Soo-ah stood between Namjoon and Eunwoo as they were playing Volleyball in water. Soo-ah tried to hit the ball but a wave splashed on her and she lost her balance. Eunwoo helped her before anyone else can even come, his hands were on her waist. Vincenzo looked at him in pure envy, his blood was boiling just by looking at the scene.

After hours of playing and swimming, they got back to the shore and Soo-ah immediately covered herself with her cover up, this weirded out the others but Vincenzo knew that she wasn't comfortable in her outfit. Still the cover up reached till her mid thigh. He sighed and took his jacket and put it on her legs without a word. Neither did she complained about it.

They were sitting and having small talks with each other, mostly Irene hogging Soo-ah annoyed the siblings to death. Un till Eunwoo said something that wasn't pleasing to few peoples at all.

"Soo-ah, can I talk to you in private?"