Chapter-16

Soo-ah froze in her spot, her heart was beating furiously. The others looked up to see a really handsome guy standing there with a smile. He looked down to see Soo-ah,

??-"Hey Soo-ah" he said in his deep voice. She came out of the shock and stood up so did the others. Irene was surpressing her smile.

Soo-ah-"H-hey Eunwoo" she said and he smiled

Soo-ah-"H-hey Eunwoo" she said and he smiled. Her heart did a back flip at his smile and she could feel her cheeks getting heated.

 The others where shocked to see Soo-ah the most confident person stutter for the first time

 The others where shocked to see Soo-ah the most confident person stutter for the first time. Jisso saw her cheeks turning a shade of pink where as the others introduced them self to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo-"Well, Irene Noona your boyfriend is looking for you" he said.

Irene-"And that's my cue to leave" she said and walked away.

Eunwoo turned to Soo-ah and said-"Um, Soo-ah would you plz lend me your notes? Please" he said. Soo-ah nodded her head and Eunwoo beamed happily.

Eunwoo-"Thanks Soo-ah" he said and hugged her. Soo-ah froze on her spot, the siblings looked at each other with raised eyebrows, and this time Jin was fuming in anger. He stood in between and glared at Eunwoo and the latter was shocked. Where as Soo-ah was completely flustered and too shocked to react.

Well, let me introduce you to Cha Eunwoo. Soo-ah's one and only crush since like I don't know forever. She had a crush on him since middle school but was too shy to tell him. Also Eunwoo was heart throb of the school, she never found courage to tell him that she liked him, and the feeling grew to love. Soo-ah was working as a black agent and she couldn't let him in danger thus she let go of the thought of him and her together. Eunwoo is Irene's younger brother and she is the only one who knows about her crush.

Although this wasn't the reason that Soo-ah talked to Irene. (You'll get to know about Soo-ah and Irene in the up coming chapters) Eunwoo has no idea about Soo-ah's feelings as he is busy admiring her from a distance. Yes, he loves Soo-ah but never found the courage to tell her as she was dating Jackson.

He always looked out for her, when she broke up with Jackson. He was really happy but it didn't lasted long, his father asked her to date another girl for business's sake. He never knew about Soo-ah's feelings towards him and he thought that she would never date him. So he agreed which broke Soo-ah's heart.