Chapter-59

Disclaimer-"Okay, I don't know how to write this but it is needed so whatever. All the ships in this ff and story plot is fictional. It does not relate to any k-pop idol in real life."

Soo-ah entered her company, she has to skip school to attend few meetings as Dongwook wasn't here. She walked confidently towards her office while each of the staff member bowed to her.

Soobin smiled at the sight of her and said-"NOONA!" She turned her head to see Soobin with his adorable smile, no one in her company dared to be in-formal in front of her as she was really professional except Soobin

Soobin smiled at the sight of her and said-"NOONA!" She turned her head to see Soobin with his adorable smile, no one in her company dared to be in-formal in front of her as she was really professional except Soobin. He was a pure soul who cared about everyone.

"Soobin-ah, what are you doing in the company early in the morning? You are supposed to be in school

"Soobin-ah, what are you doing in the company early in the morning? You are supposed to be in school." she said. "Ani, today is parents meet for the juniors but Eomma is busy so she won't be able to go." he said with a small pout. And he studies in same school to that of Soo-ah, which her father owns. Soo-ah sighed and said-"Wait a minute, I just need to hand over the files and then we will attend the meet." Soobin looked at her wide eyed and said-"NO Noona! it's fine." but Soo-ah was already gone. 

Soo-ah came back to Soobin and the two drove towards school. Soo-ah was driving the car and Soobin sat on the passenger seat and fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "Noona, I want to make a call. Can I?" he asked and she nodded and gave her phone while saying-"Where is your phone?" "Battery dead" "Again?" she asked and he nodded. He called his mom and told her about it and she was really happy about it. Soon they reached the school.

Soobin and Soo-ah walked together towards his classroom

Soobin and Soo-ah walked together towards his classroom. Everyone in the hallway was stunned to see Soo-ah with him, his classmates who always ignored him where looking at him in shock. The parents who came with the students bowed to her as most of them worked for her or her father. The duo came inside the classroom and Soobin's teacher greeted them with small smile, "Mr. Choi, here is your report card but who are you to him Miss Kim?" she asked politely. Few students snorted and said-"Must be his sugar mommy." "What a gold digger guy, tsk."

Soobin's eyes welled up in tears but Soo-ah said something that made him smile, "His elder sister." The others gasped, "Oh! I see." she handed her the report card. Soo-ah had a small smile on her face, Soobin came first in nearly everything except physical activities due to his health conditions. Soo-ah signed in the guardians section and left with Soobin following her like a lost puppy. "Soobin-ah I'm proud of you" she said softly. Soobin smiled brighter and hugged her, "Noona let's go meet Joong-ki hyung and tell him." he said and she nodded.

The two made there way towards cafeteria to see all of them present there, Soobin was walking alongside Soo-ah with a wide smile. But his smile dropped as soon as he saw Jennie, he held Soo-ah's arm and hid behind her. She furrowed her brows but followed his eyes to trail Jennie. She sighed and said-"Don't worry, no one will harm you. Okay?" Soobin nodded. Jin was the first one to notice Soo-ah, she looked like mama bear protecting her baby. His brows furrowed in confusion as he saw an unknown male with her, he nudged Jisso and said-"Who is he?" Jisso loooked at there direction and said-"Soobin." As soon as the name left her mouth, Jennie snapped towards her, she looked back to see them. Vincenzo also turned and smiled at the site of two, "Hey Soobin." he greeted the boy while hugging him. Soobin smiled widely and said-"Hyung, I came first in academics." "Really? Congrats kiddo." he said and patted his head. Vincenzo hugged Soo-ah and kissed her forehead, her lips curled into a smile. Soobin avoided Jennie's eyes who was staring at her, "Noona, he will melt if you keep staring." Jungkook teased her. She rolled her eyes and said-"Jungkook shut up" 

"Noona-" Soobin got cut off by Jungkook-"NOONA?!!!" he shreiked. Soobin looked at him with fear in eyes but he didn't like when someone said that he can't call Soo-ah Noona, and by the way Jungkook said it makes him feel like he didn't like it. He collected his confidence and said-"Yes Noona, she is my Noona. Any problem?" Soo-ah  looked at Jungkook waiting for his reply, "Whatever" he said and left. Soobin sighed sadly, "Hey don't mind kook Soobin, he is just stupid." Lisa piped up. Soobin smiled and they sat when Vincenzo asked Soo-ah while tugging a hair strand behind her ears "How was the meeting?" Soobin looked at her in confusion, "What meeting, Noona said that-" he stopped when he realized that she lied "YAH! NOONA YOU LIED." he whinned. Soo-ah sighed and said-"Mrs. Choi and others are there. Don't worry Soobin-ah." she consoled him and Vincenzo just laughed watching the two interact.

The other siblings were thinking that why isn't Vincenzo jealous of Soobin? The truth is, he knows that there relation is more like elder sister and little brother kind off. He also knew that Soobin didn't had any ill intentions as he practically grew up in front of him, he was just a childish, innocent kid who mean no harm to anyone.