Chapter-83

The Ending....

.
.
.
.

Soo-ah was in her room playing with her guitar, the girls had to go to the company for some work and the boys had a mission leaving her alone in the mansion. She was completely bored out of her mind, sighing she put the guitar down and stroll out of her room. She decided to take a walk in the garden to clear her mind.

The evening breeze blew her hair softly as she rubbed her arms because of the cold, biting wind of December. Her peace got disturbed when her phone's annoying ringtone pierced the calm surrounding. Annoyed she got her phone only to smile a bit seeing it was Vincenzo on the call.

Vincenzo-"Get ready in ten minutes. We are going somewhere."

And before she could answer he hung up, Soo-ah looked startled at the abrupt call. Sighing she made her way to her room to do the toughest job of her life, find and outfit. Without Lisa.

She strolled her entire Wardrobe upside down but couldn't find any thing to wear, "Fuck my already fucked up life.. " she cursed when the phone flashed Vincenzo's name.

Vincenzo-"I'm here.. "

Soo-ah-"I can't find anything to wear.. "

Vincenzo smiled fondly and said-"Darling, I left you a dress in your room. Get ready, I'm waiting." chuckling he cut the call, imagining her red face.

Soo-ah came out of her walk-in closet and looked at the package. She quickly dressed in it and out on some light makeup.

She took her gun and knife with her and walked towards Vincenzo's car

She took her gun and knife with her and walked towards Vincenzo's car. He was leaning on the door with a charming smile. "Where are we going?" Soo-ah asked.

Vincenzo smirked and said-"On a date.. " 

______________________________________________

Vincenzo removed the blind fold from Soo-ah's eyes, it would be an understatement to say that she was shocked

Vincenzo removed the blind fold from Soo-ah's eyes, it would be an understatement to say that she was shocked. She was gawking in amusement, she turned to him with her jaw on the floor and asked-"When did you had time to do all this?"