Chapter-36

The ceremony ended, guests were greeting the new couple warmly where as the siblings were trying not cause a fuss. Vincenzo and Soo-ah were with them as well. They were sitting and ocassionally talking with each other and the siblings, when Mr. Kim came to her. He was glaring at Vincenzo and he was gladly returning it with a more fierce look. 

Mr. Kim-"Do you even have any other work other then pestering me and my daughter?!" he said rudely. Vincenzo scoffed and said-"I don't even wanna be near you, you old man. And apart from it, who the hell are you to tell her to stay away from me" he scowled at the last sentence. Mr. Kim was gritting his teeths, but Soo-ah came in between before the fight could elevate.

Soo-ah-"Will, you two stop!?" she glared at them, Mr. Kim just gave a dirty look to Vincenzo which he gladly returned and turned to Soo-ah and said-"Eunwoo was looking for you, why don't you go and have a company with better people" he said eyeing Vincenzo, Soo-ah was boiling because of his father's behaviour.

Soo-ah-"Father, will you stop this!?" she said. She turned to Vincenzo and said-"Let's go". They left the banquet together not sparing a glance at anyone. Suga turned towards Mr. Kim and said-"Dad, I would really appreciate if you could leave her and her relations with him out of your business." he said calmly and walked away. Mr. Kim was stunned coz of his calm yet deep voice.

Soo-ah's POV-

I stormed out of the banquet, Vincenzo following me closely like he always do. I'm so done with them fighting with each other always on there feet to jump on each other. Although they had never gotten into a physical fight, well no entirely true but not too rough. I hated when my father said something about Vincenzo, those two just won't let me live peacefully. 

I came to the open balcony and breath calmly to supress an urge of a mental breakdown. This is just too much for me, first the whole wedding then there bickering and now this. I sighed heavily and turned to look at him, he was looking breath taking. The dazzling sunlight shined on his face elegantly. His dark brown eyes were so deep that it could engulf me, the slight frown decorated on his face complimented his toned collarbones and the black tuxedo he wore today.

 I completely forget all of my worries and just stared at the man in front of me, I can't describe what I feel for him. Maybe, just care?

Vincenzo-"Soo-ah, its time." he said after a moment of silence. Right, it's no time for these type of things and it would be better if nothing happened. I don't want him getting in more danger then he already is.

I nodded firmly and we walked out towards the stairs...

The hotel was pretty much deserted for security reasons

The hotel was pretty much deserted for security reasons. We decided that this is the best time to carry out the plan. We couldn't do it at the day of engagement party coz Jongsuk was out of town so the security was nerve recking. The CCTV are under our control so it's not much of deal, we just have to make it to the room and through the guards.

We entered the lobby of  third floor and walked towards the room, the guards gave us a suspicious look but didn't dare to say a word knowing well about our back ground.
When I came near the room, I smirked and slashed the knife in his throat and the man dropped on the floor. He wasn't dead just badly injured and fainted coz of the pain.    

Vincenzo and I stood back facing each others and fought with the men. Nearly all of them were cleared and I sprinted towards the room. Off course they weren't fool to let it without a special security. As soon as I entered the room a hard punch was thrown at my face which made me stumble and the dress not helping at all. Fuck my life.

I looked up to see a toned woman with a smug look on her face. My face scrunched up in disgust, she jumped at me but I was quick enough to dodge the attack. My old injuries weren't helping enough and my body was sore coz of the aftermath. And she was quite the challenge.

I too the piece of mirror lying on the ground and made a long slit from my mid thigh to make my movements smooth and threw it away.

Soo-ah-"My Turn"

(White one is Soo-ah)

Soo-ah-"Bitch, I'm still the queen" I said and spit the blood. I walked towards the locker and tried breaking it but seems like it won't be this easy. At the right time Vincenzo came inside the room and huddled up towards me. His eyes wide in concern when he saw my bloodied face. He cupped my face and wiped the blood and held his composure, The duality of this man I swear.

Vincenzo-"Agent Moon, you got a new dress I see" he said while flipping the knocked over locker and I rolled my eyes. He pulled out his handkerchief and passed it towards me and I wiped the blood of my face. 

Soo-ah-"How long will it take?" I asked, my body stinging like venom with pain. 

Vincenzo-"Couple of minutes" he said, his black shirt was drenched in sweat and blood. He was injured too after all. I let out a shaky breath and my head felt heavy, surely that snitch's kick was painful. She sat on the bed and closed her eyes for a moment when Vincenzo's voice rung out in her head.

Vincenzo-"I got it, let's go!" he said and held my hands and took me to the room we booked for the bride to get ready. There wasn't a room other than this to lower the risk we came here. I plopped on the soft couch, I started to feel dizzy when a voice rung out.

??-"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"