Chapter-11

The entire cafeteria flinched at the voice, Soo-ah let go of Mina and she was coughing badly gasping for air. Everyone looked at the owner of voice.

Kim Dongwook

He stood there coldly looking at Soo-ah

He stood there coldly looking at Soo-ah. Where as she kept looking down not wanting to meet her father's eyes. Mina was scared but still bitchy so she started crying loudly yelling 

'She tried to kill me'

'She is a psychopath'

'Ah!!! Save me someone'

Mr. Kim was unbothered of the girl's yelling, he rolled his eyes and walked towards her.
Mina thought that her plan worked and Mr. Kim was angry on Soo-ah as she knew her father and her wasn't in best terms, everyone knew this that they weren't a family to be exact.

Mr. Kim came in front of her and said-"How dare you touch my daughter!?" he said in his scary tone. Every one fell silent and Mina's smiled dropped, where as Soo-ah was shocked. Mr. Kim didn't cared about Mina's bloodied neck, all he saw was blood coming out of Soo-ah's hand making him angry as hell.

Mr. Kim may not show his caring side, but he is a father after all. He used to treat her wounds when she was in deep sleep. He saw the pain her emotionless eyes held, he saw her daughter falling into darkness which broke him. He knew that Soo-ah needed help but she would never ask, he knew that if her darkness manage to encage her only he could bring her back so he made the principle to report about everything happening to Soo-ah if she lost control.

He heard everything she said about his daughter and late wife.

Mina-"Huh?"

Mr. Kim-"Coz of you her hand is bleeding, YE JOON (principle's name)" he shouted and the principle came running towards him. 

Principle-"Yes s-sir?" he said nervously.

Mr. Kim-"She has been pestering my daughter for long enough, rusticate her" he said coldly and the principle nodded. Every one was shocked to see the principle nodding at his command, coz the man himself was way too egoistic. But bro who was he kidding, anyone would do the same if they came across the dominating aura Dongwook gave.

Mina-"I-I, she almost killed me what about that she should be the one rusticated" she shouted on top of her lungs. Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and said-"My school my rules" he said and smirked. Where as everyone started whistling and clapping.

Mr. Kim-"And else you have been reported too many times about bullying and harassing other students so you get what you plant" he said and made his way towards Soo-ah and took her hands gently turning towards Bang pink he said-"Kids, come along with me" he said.

He took Soo-ah to the infirmary and the siblings followed the duo.

Mr. Kim made her sit on the bed and began treating his wound, the others were standing out of the room. He did not say a single word to Soo-ah, she was dying inside thinking that he was diss-appointed in her. After a long silence, Soo-ah broke it.

Soo-ah-"Father, I'm sorry" she said hanging her head low. Dongwook shot his head up at her words and said-"What for?" he asked.

Soo-ah-"For loosing control and getting into a fight" she said.

Dongwook sighed and said-"Soo-ah, I asked you to not get into reckless fight didn't I?" he said and Soo-ah felt a knot in her stomach as she nodded.

Dongwook-"But I never said that 'don't stand up for yourself' did I?" Soo-ah was shocked not getting what her father was implying.

Dongwook-"She bad mouthed you, not once but too many times to count. She called you names, even brought up your past relationship which was none of her concern." he said.

"And she crossed the line too many times, she even brought up your mother. You have all right to do what you did today. And I'm proud of you." he said and patted her head. Soo-ah's eyes were filled with tears, she nodded her head understanding what her father told. Dongwook smiled.

Jungkook-"Yah Hyung let me see too na!" he exclaimed. Dongwook and Soo-ah looked towards the half open window from where bang pink was peeking inside and bickering.

Lisa-"Yah you idiot shut up!"

JK-"Yah! You are idiot"

Suga-"Both of you are!! So shut the fuck up"

Jisso/Jin-"Yah! Language Min Yoongi" they exclaimed together. 

Mr. Kim laughed at them and said-"Well kids, I think it's time to go home" he said. And Bang Pink got to know that these stupid mafia kids were busted while watching them grinning.

 And Bang Pink got to know that these stupid mafia kids were busted while watching them grinning

They sat in the limo all together with Mr. Kim and talked about there first day, Mr. Kim was sitting next to Soo-ah, she felt his warmness as he held her in his arms and put her head in his shoulder. Soo-ah smiled lightly and closed her eyes and the siblings(Hyung line except Jennie) just smiled looking at them.

They reached mansion and got out. When they entered through the door a maid came towards them and said-"Sir, someone came to meet Miss Soo-ah, he is sitting in the living" she said and walked away. They were confused about who came, coz most of the business work she did was at the company.

They walked in to see a handsome man in his early 30's sitting on the couch. He was wearing a business casual outfit and smiled at the sight of Soo-ah and said-

"Soo-ah, good to see you again"