Chapter-78

Soo-ah sighed as she looked out from the mansion's balcony. It was past mid-night yet she couldn't sleep, sighing she sipped on her glass of whiskey as she caressed the necklace on her neck. "Why aren't you asleep?" Suga said as he walked towards her, as soon as his eyes went to the glass of alcohol he snatched it and put it away. Soo-ah didn't complained as she silently looked at the view.

Suga's eyes went to the necklace as a small smile curved on his face, he had the same necklace in black color which hid behind his shirt. Although he didn't liked these kind of things but he knew the younger girl appreciated it. Soo-ah put her head on his chest as she hugged him and rested her head on his chest, the older slightly caressed her hairs while gazing at the city. 

"Oppa?" she said in a whisper. Suga hummed as he continued to gaze at the street lights from the city. "You will never leave me right?" she asked, Suga smiled and said-"Never, Not even if you want me leave." she chuckled and said-"I really want to stop drinking alcohol Oppa" "B-but I can't. It's the only way I can see her." her voice cracked at the end. Suga felt his heart ached when he heard her, "See who? Soo-ah? Answer me baby.. Who?" he asked softly as he gripped her hand tightly looking into her eyes. "Mom" she said.

"I see her. Hallucination. I'm going crazy." she chuckled with teary eyes, "Tell me everything Soo-ah.. " Suga said softly. She bit her lower lips and said-"I-I hallucinate her. And alcohol helps me to see her. I-I feel like she is here." Her lips quivered. He hugged her gently and said-"Don't worry.. Oppa is here baby." Her body went limp in Suga's arm, he quickly picked her up and made his way towards his room.

" Her body went limp in Suga's arm, he quickly picked her up and made his way towards his room

Laying her down he caressed her hairs, "I'll help you baby.. ".

MORNING-

Soo-ah cuddled closer to Suga as he hugged her and continued his deep slumber. Meanwhile, Jin was making his way towards Soo-ah's room to wake her. He grew tensed when he saw that no-one is in the room. He ran towards the dinning while asking the maids if they have seen her. 

"Guy's! Soo-ah is not in her room!" he yelled as he saw the alarmed and looked around the entire mansion. "SUNBAE!!" Ji Hoon looked around in the garden, "Noona!! Where are you!!?" Soobin yelled while looking through the first floor. "Soo-ah!!" Jungkook and Lisa looked in the parking lot. Everyone was scattered around the mansion looking for the missing girl.

Vincenzo came inside the mansion to see the hustle, "Soo-ah is missing!" Namjoon informed as he saw the man grew tensed and his smile dropped in an instant. Vincenzo tried to call her many times but she wasn't picking up.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Lee came towards Suga's room to inform him but when she opened the door she could not believe her eyes, The two people who hated physical contacts the most where cuddling each other. She quickly ran towards the living room and yelled grabbing there attention-"I found Soo-ah!" She was bombarded with may questions as she quietly dragged them to the boy's room.

"Why does Hyung gets to cuddle with her!!?" Tae whined. 

"But they look so cute!!"  Jisso squealed. 

"Huh! Sunbae looks relaxed.. " Ji Hoon said innocently. 

"Yeah but after almost giving me a heart attack!!!!"Vincenzo said and huffed looking at her sleeping figure. Yoongi stirred in his sleep due to the commotion, opening his eyes squinted he murmmerd-"If you guys won't leave my room in next three seconds then be ready to say goodbye to this world." everyone looked at him with wide eyes. 

"Yah! I'm your mother you brat!" Mrs. Kim said while glaring at him playfully, "And I'm your future Brother in law! Respect me too!" Vincenzo said as Dongwook glared at him. Soobin smiled widely and said-"Hyung you will marry Noona?!!" 

"Nah! He won't so now let me sleep~" Soo-ah groaned as she clinged on Yoongi more. Vincenzo looked at her with wide eyes and said-"Excuse you miss! Who the hell will you marry if not me!!?"

Soo-ah looked at him with a sleepy pout melting his heart but he kept going with his playfulness. "Yoongi Oppa said he won't let me marry anyone un till he get's a girlfriend. So we are staying un-married forever... " she said and closed her eyes when the others bust out laughing. "Yah! I can get a girlfriend!" Yoongi snorted, "Sure Yoongi Oppa Sure" Lisa said with a smirk.

Time Skip-

The siblings, Soobin and Vincenzo were leaving for School/University

The siblings, Soobin and Vincenzo were leaving for School/University. Ji Hoon stayed with Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim for there protection. Yoongi was about to go towards his car when the maid he hired came to him, she was an aged woman. "Young master, when I was cleaning Miss Rose's room we found this." she said and gave him a pregnancy test. His mind went blank when he saw it, "Anything else?" he asked. "Yes, Miss Soo-ah knows this." she said.

Yoongi nodded as he said-"Don't tell this to anyone else." the maid nodded and went back. He sat on the driving seat and discarded the test. Driving towards the mansions gate he gazed at Soo-ah who sat behind Jimin on his bike. 

Rose and Soo-ah un-aware of the fact that Yoongi already knows there secret, were enjoying the ride. "Yah Jimin Oppa! Drive fast otherwise that bunny will from us!!" she whined as Jimin chuckled and accelerated. 

They reached School and parked the bike, while waiting they could sense stares on themselves. The students looked at her with scared gaze, now that they knew she was a black Agent. She was unbothered, at least this is what she showed to others. Low whisper were heard in the background like-'She is a black Agent!' 'Does she really works for Phoenix?' 'Yeah! I told you she is a slut!' 

Jimin's hand curled up into fist as he glared at them but Soo-ah smiled lightly and held his arms. "Oppa~, you know mom used to teach me one thing. " she said while looking at the older. "What?" he asked still glaring at the girls. She cupped his cheeks and made him look at him as she said-"Never slap with words, slap with actions!" She smiled brightly at him as the olders gaze turned soft as he sighed softly and smiled hugging her.

----------------------------------------

After a long tiring day the siblings were back, Yoongi was quiet since morning and Soo-ah noticed it. He tapped his knees, shifting his eyes he looked at her as she asked-"Is something wrong Oppa?" "We need to talk.. " he said out aloud while still maintaining eye contact with Soo-ah.

"Everything okay hyung?" Namjoon asked as Suga shifted his glare to Rose. "Kim Soo-ah and Park Channeyol! Do you two have something to confess?" he asked coldly. Soo-ah shut her eyes close as she figured it out where this was going. Rose did too, her eyes welled up with tears as she looked down. 

"What did you do?" Jennie asked as she held Rose's arm. Jisso who sat next to Soo-ah asked her softly-"Soo-ah? What happened?" Soo-ah held her head in hands as she massaged her temples. "U-unnie-" she stammered, Soo-ah couldn't speak as she didn't knew what to say. Pressing her lips into a thin line she looked away. "Will someone tell us what the hell is going on!!?" Jin yelled in frustration. 

"I am Pregn-ant!"