Chapter-38

Soo-ah was inside her office cabin alone working on her presentation when there was a hustle outside in the lobby, she hated loud noises when she is working

Soo-ah was inside her office cabin alone working on her presentation when there was a hustle outside in the lobby, she hated loud noises when she is working. She pressed the buzzer and an employee came running inside and said-"Miss Kim your sister is beating Soobin badly" he said with a horrified expression.

 She pressed the buzzer and an employee came running inside and said-"Miss Kim your sister is beating Soobin badly" he said with a horrified expression

Her eyes widen in horror, Soobin was one of the most efficient employee and hard working one. He was innocent and pure like a kid. He once saved Mr. Kim's life and got shot because of him. He is physically too weak to harm anyone and too innocent for the cruel world thus he was cared by everyone also he is son of Mrs. Choi whom she trust blindly as she was her late mother's friend and was a year younger then her yet worked in her company to support her mom coz he wanted to. He wasn't given any heavy loaded or stressed work despite his pleading. She sprinted out of her cabin. 

Jennie's POV-

I along with my sisters came to visit Soo-ah at her work place, we came near reception and a young lady greeted us. "Hello Miss Kim, How may I help you?" she asked. "Can you show us way to Soo-ah's office" Jisso unnie replied. She nodded and called someone, soon a handsome young man came towards us with a small smile, younger then Lisa I guess. Cute.

??-Hello, M-my name is S-soobin

??-Hello, M-my name is S-soobin." he said shyly. I could have squealed but I held my emotions back. He was walking with us towards the lobby when I felt some one touched my butt, my eyes widened and I turned back to see him with horrified expression. How dare this piece of shit!?

Jennie-"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! HOW DARE YOU!?" I lashed out and slapped him across his face harshly, he fell on ground. I was still angry as fuck, I kicked him badly.

Author's POV-

Jennie was raging where as Lisa and Jisso where trying to calm her down, Soobin was lying on the floor whimpering in pain. The other employee's where looking at him in pity and wanted to help but they were powerless against the mighty siblings. A voice ranged out in the company-"What the hell is going on here!?" Soo-ah stood there, anger dripping through her eyes. 

Jennie rolled her eyes and said-"Your fucking employee harassed me". Soo-ah's eyes went towards Soobin who had few bruises over his face and held his stomach where he got kicked. Mrs. Choi was holding him, she was in tears herself. She shut her eyes and balled her fist trying to control her anger. "M-my son can't do this Miss Kim" she said firmly despite the tears that were falling from her eyes. "He need to speak for himself Mrs. Choi, Soobin speak!" she said firmly. "I-I didn't do anything N-noona" he said while sobbing. Jennie scoffed loudly but came to a halt when she saw Soo-ah's intense glare on her.

"Is this how you treat who isn't your family!" she said through gritted teeth. "You are believing him! Not me!? Your elder sister!" she screamed at her. Soo-ah tilted her head and said-"Elder Sister!?" she scoffed and continued "Since when did you think of me as your sister" she said coldly. "Besides that I have been working with him and known for a long time, and you have no idea what he has been through so better do not judge him!" she said angrily.

"J-jennie unnie listen to me" Rose said after a long silence, every one looked at her and she nervously fiddled and said-"I accidently bumped on Soobin and he fell on you" she said and looked down. Mrs. Choi was crying helplessly looking at her son. Soo-ah sighed heavily and looked at Soobin who was sobbing too, she walked towards them and helped Soobin up and left with them towards her car. Jennie was freeze this whole time.

At home-

Bang Pink were in living room with both of there parents, Jennie was really quiet after what happened at the company

Bang Pink were in living room with both of there parents, Jennie was really quiet after what happened at the company. Suddenly, the door banged open and Soo-ah stormed inside. She was angry as hell and Jennie knew that she was the cause. She stopped in front of her and her stare was boring holes in her skull. Everyone was confused except Black Pink. "What happened now!?" Tae asked annoyed. "You have no idea how badly I want to slap you KIM JENNIE!" she said angrily. "SOO-AH! SHE IS YOUR ELDER SISTER!" Jin shouted at her but Lisa shook her head telling him not to say anything.

Soo-ah scoffed and said-"Elder's should know how they behave in front of others and they don't act out of anger without a damn explanation!" she spatted. Jennie kept quiet this whole time and avoided Soo-ah's intense stare. "What happened Soo-ah?" Mrs. Lee asked glaring at Jennie. "She slapped and kicked Soobin coz she 'thought' that he harassed her" she said. BTS looked at Jennie, "She did right! what did she do wrong?" Jimin said casually making her scoff. "You guys are nothing but bloody hypocrites. The fucking world doesn't revolve around you! and you have no fucking right to lay a hand on anyone without a goddamn proof!" Mr. Kim was frantic, he hurriedly left the living room to call Soobin with Mrs. Lee confusing everyone. "Soo-ah you are crossing the line! Why would she do something this irrational without a motive?" Namjoon spoke.

Soo-ah laughed in dis belief and said-"Ask this to your sister no me, and maybe coz she wanted a cover up for her wrong doing just like the mall incident" she said side eyeing Jisso who looked at her on disbelief. "You guys are just self centered freaks-" she got cut off by a harsh slap on her left cheek. The intensity of the slap made her head swung towards left. Jungkook stood there glaring at her, "DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO US THAT WAY!" he shouted. The screams made the couple attract to the living room, they came inside and saw that the youngest two are glaring at each other and other stood frozen in there place. Rose stood in between and pushed Jungkook away from Soo-ah, "It was our fault okay, I tripped and fell on Soobin who fell on Jennie Unnie who thought that he had done it intentionally so she lashed out. It's not her fault." She shouted.

Soo-ah rolled her eyes and stormed towards the garden followed by Suga and Hope, "Jisso, Jennie and Jungkook my room now!" Jin said sternly and left. "For the first time I'm disappointed in you guys!" Mrs. Lee said.