Chapter-77

Soo-ah stood in front of the court with handcuffs on, three judges stood in front of her with stern expressions. Two of the three judges were ex-military captains and the other one was one of the most popular in Crime branch.

She stood in front of them with her head up in confidence and cold eyes, the entire Kim family was here including Dongwook

She stood in front of them with her head up in confidence and cold eyes, the entire Kim family was here including Dongwook. He came back the moment he got the news, Mrs. Lee was with Shin. Vincenzo was looking scary as hell and glaring at the prosecutor. JB and Ji Hoon were also here with the rest of Soo-ah's team, Soobin and Mrs. Choi was here too. Soo-ah felt a wave of pride and assurance when she saw everyone was there to support her.

The Prosecutor stood up and bowed at the judges before starting the hearing, "Your Honor, the accused person here Miss Kim Soo-ah. According to the special crime branch she had been working under, says that she had just took over the case Red dawn but in the little amount time she had, they got a little but too much info. Suscpicious. Not just that, she had already broke into the system when she was 12. I wonder who trained her so well." the prosecutor said with a sly grin which made Vincenzo clench his fist. No one knew that Soo-ah's mother was a red agent till now so he made a huge question here.

"Your Honour, the prosecutor here is just raising questions against my client. And about breaking into the system, it's not her fault that she was clever enough to do that also, she isn't responsible that you were a dumb kid." he said with a smirk as the prosecutor grew red in embaressement. 

"I would like to call my witness your honor." the judges nodded as Soo-ah saw one of the Agents enter the court room. JB was outrageous, he glared at the Agent but he just smirked. 

The whole department knew that the Agent had feud with Soo-ah, his darn male ego. Soo-ah just rolled his eyes at him, "Agent here had been working with Moon for a long time. Let's see his observation." the prosecutor said.

"I have seen Soo-ah sneak in the evidence room and info room many times, even before she got the case. She is so secretive about the case even to the bureau." he said. Soo-ah closed her eyes in frustration and so did JB and Vincenzo. What he said was true but this secret was between the three, JB allowed her to the stash to the case while going against law. She sighed as she saw the Agent smirk. The prosecutor held a piece of paper and showed it to the judges while saying-"This is the call history of Miss Soo-ah's phone. As you can see, there are few calls on specific detailed dates and after a long time of investigation we came across it, it's Phoenix." the court gasped as maknae's started to tear up.

The judge's exchanged glances from each other, Vincenzo felt defeated as he couldn't defend against the proves. Dongwook looked at his daughter with teary eyes, "N-no.. P-plz god" he whispered as his hands started to shiver when Jisso held his hands. He looked at her with teary eyes as she said-"Everything is gonna be okay Dad.. " He nodded his head and looked ahead.

"Miss Soo-ah? Do you have to say anything about it?" the judge asked. She looked at him with confidence and said-"No your honor.. "

The judges were convinced that she is guilty, Vincenzo tried his best to defend her but..