Chapter-42

"Hey Siri, remind me to never let these two crack heads find a solution please." she said sarcastically as they entered her room. Vincenzo rolled his eyes where as Suga gave an offended look and said-"Excuse you missy! I'm not a crackhead. This is the best plan" "Hyung let her be, she is just jealous of us" Vincenzo said. "Hyung?" she said and her eyes were like it is about to pop out. "Since when did you two grow this close." she said, "Why got a problem?" Vincenzo said.

"Whatever, we need to think of something else, this won't work." she said. "Soo-ah, you have been worrying and stressing too much these days. You need to relax" "No don't say that hyung, we are fools to ask her this. She knows everything, right Soo-ah. You will do whatever you want no matter what I say. After all I'm a no one right." he said angrily and left. Soo-ah was too shocked to react, her eyes glistened with tears and her lips were slightly parted. Suga sighed and left too not knowing what to do. She slid off and a tear escaped her eyes. "Only if you knew Vincenzo.."

Next Day-

They got out of the private jet after a long journey, The Kim family arrived in Seychelles along with Vincenzo. Mr. Kim wasn't please to see him but he couldn't do anything. The entire journey was awfully quiet coz the always  cheerful guy was cold, and Soo-ah too ignored everyone. They arrived at the mansion booked for them.

 They arrived at the mansion booked for them

"Woah! this is crazy" Lisa yelled happily. "Exactly, let's change and go to the beach" the siblings started to talk about the after plans. Soo-ah kept glancing at Vincenzo who completely ignored her existence. She clutched her phone tighter that her knuckles turned white. She threw her phone harshly and went inside her room startling everyone. "Did you two had a fight?" Hobi asked Vincenzo, he smirked and said-"I'm just giving her a taste of her own medicine." Suga glared at him, "Watch out Vincenzo, she is a master in this game. You might regret your decision" he said and walked off to check up on her sister.

Suga walked inside her room to see her sulking while lying on her bed, "Go away, I'm not in the mood" she said without glancing at him

Suga walked inside her room to see her sulking while lying on her bed, "Go away, I'm not in the mood" she said without glancing at him. He ignored her and laid beside her, "You okay?" "I hate getting ignored by my person" she said unattentively. Suga looked at her in slight shock but smiled and said-"Well, you too ignored him right? Guess now you know how much it sucks" Soo-ah looked at him and said-"Now what? What should I do?" "Honestly, I'm not really a master in these things" he said sadly. But the door busted and Lisa came in and laid on the other side of Soo-ah and said-"But I am, don't worry I'll help you" The other two looked at her, while she smiled happily. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Soo-ah asked. "Yeah, I do!" she said happily.