Chapter-49

The two started eating casually as if nothing happened, "Woah mom! you two kept cursing in front of Shin!" Jin exclaimed. "What do you want me to do when she was eyeing my husband!" she said and smirked. "Makes sense but, Soo-ah why did you?" he asked. Now everyone was looking at her, "I didn't liked her but why are you caring about her Oppa! Were you enjoying her presence" she said squinted her eyes. "Yah you brat! You should have killed her but why curse" he said. Soo-ah grinned and said-"I'll be right back" Suga held her hand and made her sit back despite her whining. "Easy tiger, maybe some other day." he said smugly, "And Vincenzo, you might want to wipe off her lipstick." Suga said and smirked. Soo-ah's head snapped in his direction, where as Vincenzo looked alarmed. Her glare was sharp as knife, Suga knew that he just trigerred the wild tigress. Vincenzo quickly grabbed the tissue and wipped his face but the siblings broke into fits of laughter. 

He looked dumbfounded, even Soo-ah had a small smile. "Yah, Vincenzo there is nothing on your face. He is just teasing you." Jisso said. Vincenzo scoffed and looked at the brother and sister (Soo-ah and Suga) who were smirking. "Then maybe I should just get one for real." he said with a smirk while getting up. "Sit before I make you" she said while glaring at him, he smiled in satisfaction.

After, a long time Soo-ah and Vincenzo were back at there usual self and the result was on full display

After, a long time Soo-ah and Vincenzo were back at there usual self and the result was on full display. They weren't truly happy when they were not in talking terms. But now, just like before there eyes sparkled whenever they looked at each other, they were truly in love and everyone could see it even strangers. They had there lunch while talking happily, Soo-ah's smile light up the entire room. And it was dilated towards one person, Song Joong Ki. 

But, there was one among all who was burning in jealousy. Eunwoo looked at them with envy.