Chapter-65

"Soo-ah" a voice called the tired girl, she had nearly loosen her consciousness. Weakly opening her eyes, she looked at her side to see the same hallucination. "Get away! you are not real." she spat through gritted teeth. "But you want me here." Son Yejin said with a small smile. 
"I'm tired mom." Soo-ah cried as the figure caressed her hair as her mother did, "Plz mom. Take me with you." she cried. Yejin stopped caressing her hairs, "Is that really what you want?" she asked. Soo-ah nodded her head, "What about your siblings?" Yejin asked. "They hate me." Soo-ah said blankly. Yejin smiled, "That's a beautiful necklace." she said out of nowhere. Soo-ah looked at her neck to see it, "W-who gave i-it?" she asked. Yejin smiled brightly and said-"I was here all the time, I know." So-ah looked at her expectantly, "Yoongi gave you. My poor son was crying a lot." she said with a sad smile. Soo-ah caressed the necklace, her mind was blank. 

Meanwhile-

The siblings where a complete mess, especially Jimin. Jungkook was looking at the lock screen wallpaper, he slipped to his room and cried while clutching the phone to his chest. He opened the phone as he once saw her typing her password, he smiled at the wallaper. Her and Vincenzo's pic which went viral, he opened the gallery and looked through the pics, smiling at every memory. 

 Lisa was in Soo-ah's room, she was crying badly thinking of all the words she spoke to her

 Lisa was in Soo-ah's room, she was crying badly thinking of all the words she spoke to her. She looked around the room and came across her working desk, she cried more when she saw few frames at a corner. Soo-ah with her mom, with dad, with Vincenzo, with Shin, with Caramel and a big picture of the siblings together from the wedding. Her heart clutched as she saw the frame. Tae was in his room with Caramel and Yeontan, the two were sleeping the latter unaware of his mom's condition. All Tae could recall was how precious was her smile. Jimin was lying lifelessly in his room, he didn't shed a single tear but his heart was on war with his mind. His face was blank but his eyes showed how broken he was. 

"Oppa what-?" cutting her off by a harsh slap, "I'm not your oppa you slut!"

"Oppa let's go." she said to the dancing Jimin who was too excited to go on a cruise, his excitement hot doubled when his little sister called him Oppa for the first time.

From "Call me Oppa" to "Don't call me Oppa you slut." his heart ached when he recalled his words. Her grabbed a chair and slammed it on the wall crashing it into pieces. The hyung line of BTS rushed inside his room to see a total mess, Hobi and Namjoon tried to stop him. Suga had a blank expression, Jin was looking at the younger coldly. Jimin fiddled agressively but soon broke down, his tears made out and the twins looked at him in concern. "I shot her!! I am a bloody monster!!!" he cried out. "This is not gonna bring her back!" Jin shouted, he was blank the whole time except for the few tears that were too stubborn to stop. Jimin heavied a sigh and looked at his hyung, "We are fucked up." Jin cursed. The older never cursed but when he did, everyone knew that they fucked up. A maid came rushing to there room and said-"Sir, the forces are here." They lost there everything, the identity they hid from the world is out now. Who was to be blamed? Jimin, no. Soo-ah, no. Then who?

They rushed towards the living room to see Officer JB standing there with his hands clasped behind, and few others were handcuffing there siblings. "Look who do we have here!" JB said. "Black blood! What a dirty game you played." he said, Jennie felt like someone slapped on the face coz that is what she said to Soo-ah. "Handcuff them and take them to the base." he ordered when Ji Hoon came running. "O-officer JB, What are you doing here?" he asked. JB just looked at him blankly and said-"Who shot her?" Ji Hoon gulped and said-"Sorry  officer JB but I'm obliged to Sunbae. Not you." JB glared at him, "Then I will find out by myself." he said through gritted teeth. He pointed his gun at Lisa and said-"Whoever had done it, come forward or your little sister will pay for it." They tried to fight but the guards held them back, Jimin said-"I-I did."

JB grabbed him by collar and started to drag him towards the main door. His steps came to halt when a gunshot was fired, in the middle of hallway stood the undefeated Agent Moon. 

Classy as always, her face was a little bruised but it only add to her charm

Classy as always, her face was a little bruised but it only add to her charm. She stood there arrogantly like nothing happened, like she wasn't the one screaming few minutes ago. The siblings were shocked to see her. She pointed her gun at Jimin. Everyone's eyes went wide but Jimin just looked at her blankly.

"JB drop your gun and leave the Kim Household, now." she said. That's when they noticed, it wasn't Jimin who was at the aim but it was JB. He raised a brow and said-"You are saving a mafia now?" She chuckled and said-"They aren't mafia JB. I know what happened, let them go or.. " JB looked at her in dis-belief. "Phoenix plot this against them so that he can waste our time, let me do my job, leave." she said darkly. The siblings looked at her with regret and guilt. JB looked at her in confusion, "Then who shot you?" he asked. "While coming out of the company, his mens attacked me." she said blankly. "Oh my god, I'm sorry." he said while removing Jimin's handcuff. Soo-ah nodded and said-"I think you should leave." JB and his team were leaving when he stopped and turned, "Be careful Agent Moon, if this is some kind of a lie you know you won't be excluded from the punishment." he said. Soo-ah gave him a smirk, "Will this be first JB that you tried to tame me?" JB rolled his eyes and left. "JI HOON!" she yelled, he came to her, She smirked evilly sending chills down his spine. "It has been a long time since we came to our form, right?" Ji Hoon looked at her in horror. "Get a team, let's show Phoenix who he messed with." she said and left towards her room. Ji Hoon left to oblige and the  siblings were left in shock state..

Suga ran towards her room without waiting for anyone, he busted inside and said-"Soo-ah no! you need rest!" Soo-ah sighed and said-"I feel like suffocating here, the air is too thick for me. I'm just going to the base for now but tonight.." her eyes turned dark. "I will show him whom he messed with." her eyes were pitch black. Suga knew it was one of her trance, he just hugged her to broke her off it. 

"I'm sorry." he whispered. Her eyes turned soft as she looked at him, she hugged him back and said-"I'll be back."