Chapter-40

It has been a week since the incident happened at the Kim house hold, Soo-ah has been avoiding the siblings as much as she can and had been working on Red Dawn day and night, Suga has been constantly worrying about her as she won't let anyone near her, even Vincenzo. She had been staying up all night and leaving early morning without telling anyone.

 She had been staying up all night and leaving early morning without telling anyone

 So for her rescue both Vincenzo and Suga are standing in front of her office. Suga was about to knock but Vincenzo just barged in, he was pissed already at her coz this was the first time ever she was ignoring him. Soo-ah got startled by the sudden shock but rolled her eyes when she saw the duo standing in front of her.

 Vincenzo glared at her but she avoided his eyes and said-"What are you two doing here!?" Suga scoffed and said-"What are we doing!?!! What are you doing!? You didn't come home home for the last three days for god's sake!" She looked up from the f...

 Vincenzo glared at her but she avoided his eyes and said-"What are you two doing here!?" Suga scoffed and said-"What are we doing!?!! What are you doing!? You didn't come home home for the last three days for god's sake!" She looked up from the file and simply said-"I was busy" Vincenzo balled his hands to fists and said-"You know you are doing exactly the same thing, right!?" she stopped her movements and looked up to meet his eyes which were cold but worried and even hurt. "What are you talking about!?" she said through gritted teeth. "Just like how your mom did, she stopped coming to you and sank herself in this bloody case. And now you are doing the same."  "What are you doing?" Suga whisper yelled. "Taming the wild cat" he whispered back. 

"I'm not doing-" she got cut off by him, "Then what are you doing!? You have been avoiding me for the past week! Why?" he was clearly hurt. "To keep you safe" she said. The duo looked at each other and then back at Soo-ah. "What do you think that this is a normal every day case, No! Phoenix will definetly strike back with double force. We got into his hotel and you expect him to stay quiet!? He is a man of ego, he will risk his everything to make us suffer and that means we have our everything at stake." she said and looked out of the glass wall. "We need a plan to keep the rest out of this" she said and looked at them. Suddenly, her office phone rang, she picked up and Mrs. Choi said-"Miss Kim Mr. Kim Seokjin is her" She widen her eyes and ushered the two to hide. The call was on speaker so they heard that Jin is here, they hid behind the cabinet near the glass wall. Just then Jin entered the room with a huge ass lunch box and a bull raging face, he was in his work clothes although.

"YahhowdareyouignoremycalldoyouknowhowworriedIgotIagedtwicejustbecauseyouwhywereyounotpickingyourcallyoudidn'tevencomehomeforthreedaysandyouhaven'teatenanythinghaveyoubecauseofyouIhavewrinklesnowyouwon'tdothisagainorI'llwhoppyourass" he rapped ang...

"YahhowdareyouignoremycalldoyouknowhowworriedIgotIagedtwicejustbecauseyouwhywereyounotpickingyourcallyoudidn'tevencomehomeforthreedaysandyouhaven'teatenanythinghaveyoubecauseofyouIhavewrinklesnowyouwon'tdothisagainorI'llwhoppyourass" he rapped angrily and slammed the lunch box on the table, Soo-ah was in cultural shock. She blink few times and sighed and went to the other side of the table towards Jin, he looked at her questionably "What? I'm hungry" she shrugged and took the lunch box and the two started eating happily, where as the other two were starving and cursing each other. They had there lunch peacefully after a long time. "You just came to have lunch with me?" she asked while drinking her drink. "Actually no, well you see I have never asked anyone on a date coz I'm world wide handsome." he said and Soo-ah rose her eyebrows, "Liar" Suga said behind the cabinet but his voice came muffled only till Soo-ah, she surpress her laugh and said-"And?"   "So, this is really big thing like really-really big. After all I'm WWH-" "Just say it" "I want to take you on a brother-sister date" he said and looked at her. Soo-ah smirked and said-"The world wide handsome want to ask me on a siblings date? Oh my good gracious" he rolled his eyes and said-"What? Can't I ask my little sister on date just because I'm too handsome" this time Soo-ah, Suga and Vincenzo, all rolled there eyes on his remark. "So, is it a yes?" he asked, "Only if you say yes to me for the next week" she said and smirked evilly. "Yah! you little trouble maker, how can you do this to your handsome Oppa!" he said and she shrugged. "......." ".........", "Uh! Fine!" he said and Soo-ah smiled a little. "I'll be outside, come soon" he said and left, the hiding duo came outside and stretched there muscles as they were cramped badly.

"Well, you two work and find a solution while I have a break." she said and smirked and left with a small smile on her face. Vincenzo and Suga chuckled. "Let's get to work" they nodded firmly and left.

Hey guys! so here goes Jin and Soo-ah's sibling bond, hope you like it.