Chapter-52

Soo-ah just looked at Yoongi with a shocked expression, her jaw dropped to the floor. Suga chuckled a bit and said-"I know, pretty shocking right?" She closed her mouth and nodded, "Let's go back inside." he said and she nodded. They got back to the party hall, they sat with the others and joined in with there madness when a man stepped in the hall. He walked directly towards there table, Vincenzo and Soo-ah looked at him alarmed, there smiles fade and they had there cold stare. "What's wrong?" she asked. ??-"Vincenzo need to leave." The said man looked at him in confusion and then looked at Soo-ah. 

"Let's talk somewhere else." she said avoiding the stares and walked out of the venue. The Kim family were utterly confused about who this man was, "Duty calls, I'll be back shortly." she said and left hurriedely. "What's with the un-announced appearance Jaebum! and why does he need to leave?" Soo-ah asked. 

Jaebum looked at her and said-"Three fucking blasts! Phoenix is getting back to us! 200 people died!" Vincenzo and Soo-ah looked at him with wide eyes, Jaebum continued-"He is needed there, you can handle everything here and be back in two days

Jaebum looked at her and said-"Three fucking blasts! Phoenix is getting back to us! 200 people died!" Vincenzo and Soo-ah looked at him with wide eyes, Jaebum continued-"He is needed there, you can handle everything here and be back in two days." She nodded, Jaebum turned to Vincenzo and said-"10 mins" he left the two alone. The two didn't looked at each other and silently walked towards the helicopter landing. "Be safe and don't do anything stupid." he said. She smiled softly and hugged him, resting her head on his chest. 

Time Skip-

Soo-ah walked inside the venue with her slunged shoulders and sat back at her place and put her head on shoulder of next person that happens to be Hobi. He looked at her saddened face and furrows his brows. Suga also noticed this and said-"What's wrong? And where is Vincenzo?" Soo-ah sighed heavily and said-"He went back to Seoul." and closed her eyes.

 The siblings exchange a look and Lisa said-"Okay! Let's kill the dead atmosphere and play Truth and dare." she said and smirked. Soo-ah groaned, "No!" Taehyung smirked and said-"Are you scared sweety?" Soo-ah scoffed and said-"Scared my a-" she stopped in mid sentence seeing two intense glares, "I mean, I am not scared of anyone" she said. "Then let's start playing." Rose said while smiling and spined a bottle. It stopped on Jungkook, he smirked and said-"Dare" 

The maknae's smirked wider then him, sending chills down his spine. "Make out with a random girl, Kook." Jimin said. Jungkook and Soo-ah widen there eyes, she couldn't believe that they were so straight forward to make others do something so intimate  with a stranger. "What the hell!?" Namjoon said with brows creased in disgust. "Well, since it's dare we don't care." Jisso said with a sly smile. Jungkook huffed and looked around the room to spot someone. His eyes landed on a beauty-full brunette with pink rosy lips, he smirked and walked towards her confidently whereas the others where watching him intently. "How can you guys ask him to kiss someone so easily?" Soo-ah asked with her slightly red flushed face. Lisa smirked and said-"Don't tell me you haven't kiss someone." "Nah! She never let Jackson kiss her coz she didn't felt like it." Irene replied casually while looking at Jungkook talking to the girl. "You haven't had your first kiss?" siblings were shocked but she blushed heavily and said-"I didn't say that, it's just that my first kiss wasn't Jackson." she replied when a deep crimson spread across her face.

Irene looked at her with wide eyes and said-"You didn't tell me! Not fare!" she said with a pout. But she just blinked her eyes regretting her life choices. "Who was it?" Jennie asked. "Look Jungkook is coming back" she said diverting her attention. Jungkook sat with a proud grin-"Accepted and nailed it!" 

The bottle spined and landed on Eunwoo who rolled his eyes and said-"Truth" Irene smirked and said-"If you had to hook-up with someone in our school, who would it be?" The others looked at him accept Soo-ah who wished that it won't be her. "Soo-ah." he said, while everyone looked at the said person, she just sighed and spined discarding the stares she got from her step-siblings but to her mis-fortune it landed back to her. She groaned and said-"Truth." "I have a good one." Lisa said but Suga beat her to it and asked directly. "Who was your first kiss?" she was stunned and looked at him like a kicked puppy but he sassed her with a smug look. Now everyone was looking at Soo-ah, she inhaled sharply and said-"Vincenzo." her face turned deep red as her cheeks were flushed and she avoided everyone's gaze. 

"WHAT!" Everyone exclaimed, Eunwoo fisted his hands and left the table. Irene rolled her eyes at his younger brother's conflict. "When? How? ............ " they bombarded her with questions, she sighed and looked up and face palmed herself. "Two moths ago" "That is before we met you." Lisa pointed out. She nodded, "Then how are you guy's not awkward? You guys act like it never happened." Suga said. She sighed and said-"He thinks that I don't remember." They all where hit by a moment of silence when Hobi exclaimed-"You guys are just complicating it too much, just go for it." Soo-ah smiled sadly and said-"As much as I love him, we can never happen." her eyes glossed a bit but she was interrupted by a phone call. She excused herself and went away. Others couldn't understand at what she meant by that accept Suga. He understood that it was about there job and that stupid case.