Chapter-66

She entered the familiar HQ base to be met with a worried Vincenzo. Her aura was dark, she passed him before giving him a quick hug. She entered her base office room, "Call Agent J." she said to a officer, and a few minutes later someone knocked on her door. "Come in." she said coldly, Jack entered her office and bowed at her. "Agent Moon, I hope you didn't call me coz I got to know about your family's truth." he said as he glared at her. She raised her left brow and said-"Is it? Agent J, I don't care what you do but if you dare to say a word about it anyone.... you won't see the next sunrise." her aura clearly dominated the latter. He nodded his head and left after bowing.

 She sighed and called her dad from the landline, she knows that he must be scared to death. After few rings a tired voice rung out, "Hello?" "Hey Dad." a loud thud was heard from the other side, "SOO-AH!! How are you? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering your phone?" he bombarded her with questions. She smiled a little and said-"Dad! I'm fine and everyone else too...... except Kim enterprises." "Fuck the enterprises, we will build ten more but I don't want to loose my kids. I'm happy that you are all safe." she smiled sadly. They talked for a few minutes and hung up.

'OLD TIME MANSION'

Soo-ah entered the deserted castle, "Do whatever you want but don't create any troubles

Soo-ah entered the deserted castle, "Do whatever you want but don't create any troubles." she said to the twins and walked away. Jungkook and Lisa looked at her walking away, Lisa looked down sadly and Jungkook patted her back with an assuring smile. Soo-ah was walking inside with Ji Hoon, she came back to get the mansion secured and take her laptop but the two youngest wanted to tag along. She looked around the place, most of the ground floor was filled with water and she couldn't take the risk of infection so from the wall creaked opening, Ji Hoon dived inside the vast lake that surrounded the mansion. He looked inside the deep water but couldn't find anything. They looked around the place a bit more when a loud bang was heard, Soo-ah smirked knowing that it was Phoenix's mans, she looked at Ji Hoon and signed her hand at the twins, he nodded and said-"Come with me." "NO where is she going?" Jungkook yelled, "I'll be back, just be with Ji Hoon." she said and locked the door from outside, locking the tree inside. Jungkook and Lisa banged the door but no avail, Jungkook growled and looked at Ji Hoon who was polishing his gun. 

"Welcome everyone." Soo-ah said as she made her way down the stairs elegantly. The three locked in the room were looking out of the window that was creak connecting to the main hall of the castle were the herd was with Soo-ah. She was fearless, hands crossed over her chest with a sly smirk on her face. "Daddy was too afraid to come?" she said in a mocking tone, "Just like too afraid to show his face." The person who was standing at the front looked like a boss, "Agent Moon in our territory herself, what a pleasure?" he said.  "Unlike you who hides behind bushes, yah not like you." she said and sat on the chair that looked like a throne, smirk not leaving her face. "Watch your tone sweetheart, we can be rough." he said angrily, "And dumb. Send my greetings to Phoenix when he meet you...... Oh wait that's not gonna happen." she said while picking up her phone, they held there guns alarmed. "Relax, just a phone, don't be scared." she said. The bulky guy growled, "Shut up! We ruined you" "Did you?" she said while placing her in her hands and looking down at him. "Well, you did take something that was important to me so.." "My turn." she said darkly and whistled loudly. 

Ji Hoon got her signal and logged in the laptop, "Take this fuckers." he said and pressed enter. He whistled back and Soo-ah smirked, special mansions like this were not just made for beauty, the water helped the voice to reflect so the enemy couldn't understand where the voice was coming from. The man's phone rung and he picked it up, his eyes went wide at the information he got. He looked at her in horror, "Scared?" she said mockingly, "He took my one and I took his five." she said while gesturing five fingers. Lisa and Jungkook looked at her in shock, then at Ji Hoon. "You really thought that I would let it slip." she said while getting up and walking towards him. "The custom signs were really creative but one wrong step and 'Boom'..." she said with a smirk. 

Soo-ah had captured Phoenix's Knight, his business corporations are doomed. She planted bomb on not one but five illegal business companies, this is the real Kim Soo-ah. Sly as fox and power runs through her veins, in just one night, in just one step, she collapsed his business empire to ashes. 

The man looked at her in horror as he reached for his gun when she slit a knife in his throat. He fell to the floor limp while clutching his neck, the others started firing but she blend in with the dark and said loudly so that the voice could reflect and heard, "LET THE GAME BEGIN"