Chapter-81

Soo-ah came inside the parking lot, tossing the guitar on the backseat she drove away from the school carnival fest. Fireworks could be seen from the rear view mirror of the car. That's when the realization actually hit her, it wasn't a bad dream that would end but a living nightmare that actually happened.

She kept driving as tears began to flow from her eyes, her heart aching when she thought about it gain and again. "Why me god!? Don't you pity me even a bit?!" she said through gritted teeth. Her blue ruffle dress crumpled inside the car. She drove towards home not wanting to trouble the others, pulling inside the mansion she carried her Guitar inside the mansion. Her dress dragging along the stairs, the maids looked at her with sad smiles as they had seen on the live what actually happened.

Putting the guitar on the couch she moved upstairs, coming inside her room she called for Caramel and Yeontan looking for some sense of comfort

Putting the guitar on the couch she moved upstairs, coming inside her room she called for Caramel and Yeontan looking for some sense of comfort. At the call, the cat and dog came running towards her. Soo-ah held them close to her chest still in her big dress she sat on the recliner chair in her room near the glass wall.

Snuggling close to them she let more tears drop from her eyes. 

Meanwhile, the moment Jungkook pulled her away from stage. Vincenzo didn't think twice before he pounced over the man who threw the stone at her, after a good amount of punched he let him go and walked away from there.

Mr. Kim had tears in his eyes and so does his wife, Shin was with Taehyung. Even the other brothers had jumped with Vincenzo to beat the shit out of the disgusting people but luckily JB and Ji Hoon handled the situation. Soobin was also present, his usual bright face was saddened as he watched people degrade her. 

"Disgusting Shit!" Yoongi said sharply, dusting his clothes he ran towards the backstage others following suit. They looked around the area and found Jungkook alone sitting blankly, "Kook where is Soo-ah?" Hobi asked. He looked up to them and then back down to his palm, "She left." he said shortly.

"Left? To where?" Namjoon asked, Jungkook sighed and said-"She didn't tell me.. " Yoongi's phone rang, he instantly picked it up, "Young Master, Miss Soo-ah is back home." a maid informed him. He sighed, "She is at home." he informs the others. "Let's go.. " Jin says as he they make there way towards parking lot.

Mr. Kim still had teary eyes, but he wasn't crying. Shin was with Rose now sleeping soundly. Vincenzo wasn't here, "Vincenzo left for Mansion already." Jisso informed them. "Let's leave them alone for a while.. " she said and before the boys could protest she glared at them sharply making them shut there mouth.

"Dad, everything will be alright" she said and rubbed his arms hugging him. Dongwook sighed shakingly and smiled at her patting her head.

"I have never seen her so lively ever since her mother passed away. You my dear, make her like this. Bubbly and happy. And from what I saw today, you guys have accepted her with your heart." he said and smiled widely with glistening eyes. The family shares a group hug with each other before heading towards the mansion.