Chapter-31

"My sadness phase had already passed now it's just emotionless me left"

Soo-ah sighed heavily and lifted her vision and looked at her father who was looking at her coldly

Soo-ah sighed heavily and lifted her vision and looked at her father who was looking at her coldly. She knew this would come if he saw the pic. 

Soo-ah-"You know how this works father, they just want some news to spice up there content" she said blankly. Mr. Kim was furious. He let her work with Vincenzo only coz he was her partner but he wasn't willing to accept anything other then that but when he saw how comfortable she is with him. He wasn't willing to let her daughter be with a man like him. Also, when he saw her lying on a hospital bed from a bullet. He blaimed it all on him.

He said nothing but held her arm firmly and dragged her towards basement. Everyone was shocked at his this move even Mrs. Lee. She ran after him and tried to talk to him but-"Don not come between me and my daughter" he said firmly.

 She ran after him and tried to talk to him but-"Don not come between me and my daughter" he said firmly

He threw her inside the basement which had a small ring, she used to practise here few times. He threw her inside the ring all the siblings looked at this horrified. Shin shut her eyes and snuggled into Rose's neck. He pulled his sleeve and took a fighting posture and Soo-ah did the same. She was too weak after the drug's dose. Hobi and Jimin tried to speak but she signalled them to be quiet. Dongwook was the best fighter and still is, he ordered her to start. Beside she would never raise her hands on her own father.

She took a defensive posture and Dongwook gave a sinister smile to her, he was fuming already. He broke her defense and punched her on face. Everyone gasped, but Soo-ah just stood there and wiped blood of her face.

Suga-"She won't fight her own father god dammit!" he said. Dongwook laughed and said-"This is exactly what I want". He took a metal stick and everyone's eyes widened.

Mrs. Lee-"Dongwook, I think that's enough" she said but he just glared and everyone fell silent.
Dongwook-"Count" he said and whipped on her back. she didn't even hissed and said-"One"

He continued to do that un till thirty, Shin was crying by now. The siblings didn't dare to look at her. She stood like nothing happened, although her dress was torned and the crystals were bruising her skin. Dongwook was panting heavily, he threw the metal stick and walked out.

The next person to walk out was Soo-ah, she didn't even limped  mostly coz her training had taught her to bear worst then this but her father's gaze and emotions was what teared her heart.

She came inside her room and sat on her bed. By now she was used to this mental torcher. She didn't thought about it much and changed into her night wear and went to sleep.

The others were not doing well, Dongwook came inside his room and threw the vase breaking it into pieces

The others were not doing well, Dongwook came inside his room and threw the vase breaking it into pieces. His fell on his knees and cried his heart out. He hitted his only daughter, his life wasn't any better then Soo-ah. He blaimed every thing on himself but was never brave enough to mend the broken. This was the first time he ever hitted her, he did gave her training sessions to improve her fighting skills but never intentionally harmed her.

He was crying when he felt arms wrapped around him pulling him to embrace. Mrs. Lee hugged him and rubbed his back. No matter how much he hurt her but she won't be the only when getting wound, he himself would get it too.

Black Blood's meeting room-

Everyone was dead silent, they were busy in there own world

Everyone was dead silent, they were busy in there own world. The atmosphere was gloomy and sad. They were even angry at Mr. Kim for being such a control freak. 

Sorry for the short chapter but the upcoming chapters will be all about there bonding time and acceptance. There will be many more mysteries that will be revealed and so on. Please do give few suggestions about there bonding coz I ran out of thoughts.