Chapter-53

One of the undercover agents had contacted her, she connected it to her blue tooth piece and said-"Agent X, what's the status?" She walked towards the slow dance area while drinking her mocktail. The dim lights were helping her to look around with getting caught. "Agent Moon, there is a commotion happening out of the venue, seems like a VIP is coming but the heavily trained guards states otherwise. It can be him or his men's." Her eyes darted towards the main entrance, she looked like predator looking for her prey. Her eyes showed blazing fire, a man entered the Venue and the room fell silent. He was on the spot light and the MC cheered-"The host for today's party is here, give it up for Mr. Lee Byunghun" He was an aged man, probably of her father's age. Speaking of the said man, Dongwook's eyes widened when he heard that name and walked towards him. Soo-ah looked alarmed, she took off towards her father to get him safe and yelled in ear piece "Keep Mr. Kim safe and an eye on this Lee Man." She walked towards her father and stopped him by standing in front of him and said-"Father, the others are-" but she was cut off when her father ignored her and went towards Byunghun. 

"Byunghun" he whispered, he looked at Dongwook and smiled while saying-"Dongwook-ah Long time my friend" they hugged each other eagerly. She looked at Byunghun with squinted eyes. The broke apart and started talking happily when she cleared her throat and gained the other two's attention. "Oh, honey look who is here. This is my old friend Byunghun.  And Byung, this my daughter Soo-ah." She shaked hands with him and said-"Nice to meet you Mr. Lee"

"Hello Soo-ah nice to see after so many years." he said with a smile. "I hear that you got married Dongwook, where is the bride.?" Soo-ah felt un-easy with him and she was alert the whole time. Dongwook grinned and said-"Meet my dear wife Hanuel." he said and she greeted the man. "And these are my kids. Jisso, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, J-Hope, Rose, Jennie, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Lisa." he said gesturing to BTS and Bang Pink. "Hello Kids, how is the family vacation going?" he asked with a smile. 

"Great, And it just turned better after meeting you. You know kids, Byunghun is my school time friend. We were really close friends un till he decided to join government. He had to go for missions so we lost our contact." Soo-ah's eyes widened. "You are a government agent?" she asked as Bang Pink tensed up. "Ex-government agent, I resigned few months ago and now I'm looking forward to what life has to offer." he said with a smile. She sighed in relief and texted Yoongi,

Me-

Don't worry, no one knows that you are Black Blood except me and Vincenzo. Not even Government.

Cute Kitty Yoongi Oppa-

Thanks sweetheart.

She smiled while looking at the text and excused herself and called a fellow agent, "Look in the data base if we have an agent name Lee Byunhun." she ordered and waited for a few moments. When a reply came from the other line, "Agent Moon, we do have a guy name Lee Byunhun but he is an ex-agent. I'll send you the pic." She looked in her phone and the pic matched the man in front of her father. She sighed in relief and took a seat at one of the vacade chairs. She massaged her brows while thinking, 'The host is Mr. Lee but then how did Phoenix got us here in Seychelles. Something is missing, three blasts while we were away. There has to be something....' she clicked her tongue in annoyance, her phone ringed telling that she got a text. 

Cute Kitty Yoongi Oppa

What's with the annoyed face? Any problem? 

Me-

Yeah, if you see me then come here and I'll explain.

Cute Kitty Yoongi Oppa

K...

She looked up to see Suga sitting there with his usual blank face. She furrowed her eyes and said-"How did you get here so fast?" He smirked and replied, "Dear sweet sister, it has been three minutes since I came but you have been staring at your wallpaper with so much of concentration that you didn't even notice me." She avoided his eyes and said-"Can we get back to work?" He nodded, "Three blasts. 200 hundred people. That was the cost that we had to pay for striking at Phoenix." "I know, Namjoon told us." He replied and Soo-ah sighed while leaning back and said-"It's like, we are missing something. How did one person manage to do these all things? How did he know that we are in Seychelles and how the fuck did he know that I'm wearing his dress." She said while standing up. She looked around and Suga did too while saying-"When did he say this?"  She passed him a chit that said-

Looking beautiful like always Soo-ah, and the dress suits you more than I thought it would.

~P