Chapter 1

Character list:
Grace Fawn
Anthony Bridgerton and the rest of the family
Isabelle (Izzy, Lady's maid)
William, Alma, Robert (Fawn servants)
James Fawn (little brother)
Ashlynn (Little sister)
Frederick Fawn (Father)
Blair Fawn (mother that left)
Aster and Poppy (horses)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lord Frederick Fawn, is known for being a generous kind man who would gamble and drink a bit. Behind the doors, Frederick Fawn is old and abusive, gossip would spread like wildfire about how vicious he is to his staff, his children, and his wife, who had left him for that reason, leaving her children behind. Grace, James, and Ashlynn are nothing but another annoyance he has to deal with. Grace spent most of her time caring for her siblings. James and Ashlynn are twins, both fourteen, and both love the outdoors. James is a kind soul but competitive when it comes to sports and a lover of music. Ashlynn is a prankster and a lover of fencing, archery, and soccer. Grace was gentle and kind however her stubbornness and smarts outwit the suitors, causing her to be alone. She would instead care for her fallen family and care for others than herself.

"Here are the emeralds you requested, my lady," Isabelle said, placing down a pair of earrings.
"Oh, thank you, Izzy," Grace uttered, lifting her hair slightly so Isabelle could put the matching emerald necklace on. Grace has always had a connection with emeralds. The shades of green glittering in the light ever so nicely, if not emeralds, it was amethyst. Some ladies loved jewels just because they showed off their wealth. Grace, however, was different. She did not care about wealth. She treasured those gems because of their connection with nature.
"I shall go see if the carriage is ready," Izzy smiled, turning to leave the room.
"Do you believe there is any way I could be home before dark Izzy?" Grace turned, stopping Izzy by the door.
"I do not believe so, my lady," She looked sorrowfully, "but I will see to it that Aster is doing well." Izzy smiled. 
"Thank you," Grace nodded, turning around to her dressing mirror.
Grace longed for her rides at dusk, the wind through her hair, riding through the willow forest near her home, crossing the shallow river. Not caring if her dress gets dirty or wet. The sensation of freedom.
Grace stared at herself in the mirror one last time before departing. Her long brown hair had been pinned up into a complicated updo only allowing two curls lay at her neck. She was wearing a cream-white silk dress with green and gold stitching around the bodice and trim. She had to stand out, she needed to be noticed, and she needed to be the diamond of the season