Ain't Get More Hick - 22

(Photo from: Amazon- Just Artifacts, Classroom Caterpillar Paper Lanterns)

TW: fa and fai slur used

Robin speaks up for the rest of us, seeing as everyone else is awkwardly looking down. "Moose wasn't asking, he was telling us how big of a so called faggot Y/N was. Vance only told Moose to shut up and drop it, but he didn't." Robin explains, and Gwen quickly cuts in. "Yeah! Plus Vance didn't even swing at him! Moose did first, he swung and missed! Vance let it go too, but Moose ending up throwing a rock. It hit Vance in the head, that's definitely what self defense means! Ma'am with all do respect, I understand Vance gets into a lot of fights- and starts most of them." She adds, giving Vance a side eyed glare. "But this time he refrained until he had to defend himself. So if you're going to suspend anyone it should be Moose! If you suspend Vance then you can fucking suspend all of us too!" She yells, slamming her hand on the table at the last part.

Vance's grip tightens on my knee as I grab his hand to now comfort him. "Thank you Robin and Gwen, and Gwen please watch your language." The counselor tells Gwen. "You didn't tell Y/N to watch his language." Gwen huffs, crossing her arms. "Because Y/N is an adult." She adds, I smirk softly and ask an important question. "Does Moose have curly brown hair?" I ask, looking around the group, Finn and Bruce nod.

"Yeah ok so Moose was the one who keyed my car. He keyed it on Saturday, in a Safeway parking lot." I explain, the counselor raises her eyebrows and jots down a couple of notes. "How do you know it was him?" She asks me suspiciously. "Well he told me he did it and he's obviously a child that goes to school, he knew I hang out with these guys because he openly called them fairies and dead kids, whatever the hell that means. Has brown curly hair, a loud mouth and he's actually pretty weak for his size. He tried to slug me." I add, tapping my pen on the table, I feel much better after Vance's comfort.

However talking about what Moose called the others seems to have shaken everyone up, even the counselor. "Phew... Alright. I need a statement from each of you describing what happened and testifying Moose swung first both fights." She sighs loudly, again writing stuff down on her clipboard. "We didn't fight Saturday, it was totally one sided. I admit I was pissed about the car, but I wasn't mad enough to hurt him. Even if he swung at me, it's just paint I can get it fixed." I shrug, she nods and pulls her hair out of her right ponytail. "Alright. I'll talk to you all one by one so you all get a chance to tell the story. This will decide what happens, whether it being suspending curtain people or a simple detention."

*** Time Skip ***

Everyone has told their story, I got to tell my Saturday story first in detail. Now we're all waiting to be dismissed from the counselors. However we've been here for almost two hours. It's seventh hour and we're still waiting, they served us food though, finally.

The group is loudly talking about something that doesn't intrigue me in the slightest. I quietly chew up a carrot, my Walkman fills the silence for me. 'Rockstar Killer by Ghost Town' to be exact. Swallowing the carrot proves troublesome, as if I hadn't chewed it up enough. That's how you know I'm bored, when I start making something out of nothing.

The only reason I have my Walkman is because they made us get our bags to "work" on homework since they trapped us in this office all day. I lean slightly backwards in my chair, my head upside down when my eyes connect back to that damn paper caterpillar.

Blood quickly rushes to my head and makes me feel lightheaded. I close my eyes and try to drown out the feeling, I know it won't work but it's worth a shot.
"Alright! We've decided what's going to happen!" The counselor shouts when she walks in. I pause my music to listen to her, swinging my head up fast. A little too fast because my vision goes black. I blink it away as she speaks up. "Moose is going to be suspended for a week, while you all are going to serve just a hour of detention. For encouraging the fight. Which you can serve right now." She explains to us, groans of annoyance sound out but Bruce breaks it up.