Lords of Pizza - 28

(Song by: Rob Zombie, Lords of Salem) 😮‍💨🫶

TW: smoking/marijuana usage, driving high

By the time we make it to Marcos Pizza Robin and Finn are high, I can tell by their endless rambling about funny things that the group has all done together. Now I do enjoy a good story about Billy scream-cursing in front of his mom on accident, but I am sadly the one who has to get the pizzas. "Alrighty you three, be good." I tell them, pushing my car door open with my foot. "Yes sir." Finn says in a strong voice that makes them all laugh.

Vance's POV:
When Y/N closes the door I feel like a weight has been lifted off me, and my face fades from hot to cold. Though the feeling doesn't last long because Robin has to open his mouth. "Just ask him out already." Robin says, grabbing the empty seat in front of him and hugging it tightly. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I mutter, crossing my arms. I'm too tired to argue, but if I have to defend myself I will.

"Quit being such a grump, the dude obviously likes you." Robin says, I wish I could defend myself, but just hearing him say that makes me feel like I'm melting away. My face heats up hotter than before, and I can't help but turn around so I don't have to face him. "Whatever." I mutter and hug myself harder. "Vanceeeeee, it won't turn out like Bruce.. Y/N is actually gay, it's a fact, you've got a shot here." Finn adds, sliding to the middle seat so he can talk to me properly.

"A shot in the dark. He doesn't like me. We told you ass hats already, we flirt as a joke. And I'm not scared it'll turn out like my stupid crush on Bruce! Because there's nothing between us and-... God you two are annoying." I begin to yell at the two boys but stop when I turn to actually face them. They're laying against each other frowning. "What if he likes you, what happens then?" Robin questions, his hands cupping Finn's hands.

"He doesn't. And even if he did, I don't like him. So. He'd have to deal with it." I mumble, my throat getting tight as if I'm about to cry. I'm not a cry baby... Maybe it's because I feel like I'm lying to my best friends. I think while watching Y/N push open the pizza place doors with his back.

Y/N opens my side door and places the pizzas in my lap, I hold onto them as he ruffles my hair. "Thanks." He smiles wide, my stomach does a flip and I feel like looking down. "Mhm..." I respond before he closes the door. "Do it. I know you want to." Robin says while he buckles up his seat belt. I swallow my spit and look back at him, he nods and gives me a smile. "Seriously, having emotions doesn't make you weak." He adds as Y/N opens the door and climbs in. "Alrighty! I vote we park and eat." Y/N says happily, I turn to face him and bite my cheek. Having emotions doesn't make you weak...

*** Time Skip ***

Y/N drove us to a secluded car park in the forests edge, the same place things changed for the two of us. Everyone eating, a loud song playing over the speakers. Y/N has finished eating and he's laying back and taking in the music, his eyes closed yet he's still singing along. I study his face and body language intently, completely blocking out the conversation Robin and Finn are discussing loudly behind us.

Y/N's POV:
I'm at that point where I'm ready for bed. I'm relaxing and quietly singing along to Lords of Salem. I force my eyes open and look Vance's direction. He's already intensely staring at me, when he notices me looking he smiles softly. I smile back at him and rest my arm on my head. "Is there anything else you guys wanna do?" I ask, closing my eyes again. "Hmmmm, no I don't think so, Vance can we hang out at your place??" Finn asks, grabbing Vance's shoulders over the seat. "Yeah sure, it's a school night though, your dad won't let you crash at mine. Y/N you can drive them home, right?" Vance asks. "Oh yeah, of course I will. I picked you up didn't I?" I smile and look at them in the rear view mirror.

"Thanks." Robin nods at me, I nod back and pull my hair out of my face before preparing to drive back. "Hm, it's definitely fading." I yawn, pulling out of the parking space. "I've got carts at home if you want those." Vance offers, I nod and smile softly. "Yeah sure. How long to you plan on smoking? Like you said, it's a school night." I tell him, he shrugs and throws an empty pizza box on the floor by his feet. "I don't have a bedtime like Finn." Vance pokes fun at Finn.

"I happen to like having a bedtime." Finn says, Robin laughs loudly and hugs him. "You're so cute mi amor." Robin says while happily cuddling his boyfriend. Finn just smiles and hugs him closer.
Vance smiles and happily at the sight, I mouth to him, 'They're adorable.' He smiles at my comment and nods to agree.

___________
Authors note:
I wrote this at 6 am cut me some slack plz lmao