Lover Boys - 50

(Song by: The Cure, Friday I'm In Love)

TW: mentions of masturbation, smut/sex

Needless to say eating is a slight struggle, Vance is right handed and his right hand is cuffed to my left hand. Vance really got the short end of the stick, I myself am pretty good at eating with either hand, therefore I'm not fucked in the long run.

"This sucks. Why'd they even do this shit?" Vance curses, throwing his fork down. His food box falls over and spills on the table, some getting in my lap. "It does, but y'know... You're not making the best of it." I say, grabbing napkins and whipping sauce off my sleep pants. "What's one good thing about this?" He growls, his eyes avoiding mine.

I clean up the sauce and toss the napkins onto the table, sighing hard. "We get to spend time together?" I shrug, he goes quiet and looks back at me when he notices me cleaning up his mess. "Y/N, let me do that." He grumbles, cleaning up the mess with his bare hand. I let him clean his mess and lay my head on the table. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make a mess." He apologizes, running his hand down my head and to the back of my neck, his hand now clean.

"It's ok." I tell Vance and look up from the table. "What's their end goal with this?" Vance grumbles and retracts his hand from my neck. I sit up and shrug, ever so carefully moving my fingers closer to his. "It's some sick fucking game they've been cooking up in their stupid fucking pea brain heads." He doesn't mean it, all the mean words, I know he doesn't, because he sighs deeply and shakes his head right afterwards. Vance scowls and interlace our fingers for me, his free hand immediately covering his face. I smile and tighten my hold on his hand.

"I like you." I finally spit it out, confidence flows through my body as he looks up at me. "What?" He mumbles, I nod and lick my lips. "I really like you, Vance Hopper." Vance grips my hand tighter and clenches his jaw. "You're.. Not fucking lying to me are you?" He curses, I shake my head and smile softly. "No, I just.. Finally gained the balls to say something." Vance squeezes my hand comfortingly and then let's go. "I really like you too." He confesses, I laugh happily and cross my free arm over my chest.

"Wow. That was so much easier then I thought it'd be." I laugh and slowly let my smile fade. "I always knew." Vance mutters, I look up at him and blush hard. "Yeah.. Well I guess I did too." He licks his lips and nods. It's not an awkward silence between us, not at all, it's actually a comfortable silence of finally being able to recognize the other persons feelings for one another. "Can I kiss you?" He asks, I smirk and nod. "Of course you can, dork."

Vance gets up quickly and hurries to my side, I get up too and pull his arm towards me. Immediately we connect in a passionate kiss, his free hand grabbing my hip. I'm dominant this time, freely exploring his mouth with little to no fighting back. I squeeze his arm and pull him backwards and into the kitchen.

The kiss becomes more heated as Vance stumbles backwards into the counter top. I break the kiss to heatedly kiss and bite at his neck. "Nn.. Y/N, fuck me.." He huffs out, I smirk and grab his ass. "Is that a figure of speech, or do you really want me to?" I ask him between his breathless moans.

"Always such a smart ass." He growls, grabbing my shoulder as I suck at a tender part on his neck. "Haa shit." Vance moans and clenches his jaw, pulling me impossibly closer to him. I lick that spot after leaving a deep red circle on his throat. Without a word I pull him off the counter and connect in another heated kiss. His hands find their way to my hair, his fingers gripping at the scalp of my hair. I guide Vance into my room and kick the door closed behind me. "Fuck." I groan through the kiss, butterfly kisses being left on my lips as we trip backwards onto my bed.

Vance collapses backwards and happily allows me to climb on top of him. Panting hard he stares up at me, his face once again a deep red. I smirk and trial my hands up his shirt, as I do I bend over and bite his collar bone. "Shh.." Vance hisses when I bite down hard, his hand pulls mine backwards as he grabs handfuls of my ass. "Shit oh.. shit..." Vance groans and rocks my hips into his. He's hard, a new experience for us both. I blush deeply and sit up, my pants feel tighter just at the sight of Vance.