Christmas Eve

*Daniella's POV*

It was 7 am on Christmas Eve and there was pounding on the door. CC stirred around and then flipped over and looked at me as I got up. I put my hair in a bun and put my slippers and walked angrily downstairs. I opened the door and get pretty much tackled by 4 guys. I screamed and everyone ran downstairs. "Uncle Tony!!!" Kali screamed and ran to him and hugged him. "Baby turtle!" Tony yelled and hugged her. "Uncle Vic! Uncle Jaime! Uncle Mike!" Kali screamed and hugged them. I got up and gave them an actual hug and so did everyone else. "What are you guys doing here?" I asked and sat on the couch. "SURPRISE!" They all yelled in unison. "Surprise?" I asked. "A little turtle said you missed us we called the guys and BOOM! HI!" Tony said. I looked at Kali because Tony only calls her his turtle. "You got them to come?" I asked and she nodded and said, "I know you missed them and so I called them. Merry Early Christmas, Momma." I hugged her, "I love you so much. Thank you." We helped the guys with their bags and showed them to their rooms.

*Andy's POV*

Hopefully having Pierce The Veil here, Dani won't be upset and depressed. I'm so worried about her. "Dude?" Someone said and I was snapped back into reality. "What?" I said and looked up to see it was Ashley and Vic. "We are going to breakfast. Are you coming?" They asked. I nodded and everyone got ready. We decided to go to breakfast and when we got there I noticed Harley and Kali weren't really talking. I took out my phone and texted CC to see what's up.

*Conversation*

Me: What's up with Harley and Kali?

CC: I don't know. Kali has been acting strange lately. I'm actually really worried about her.

M: We should talk to them.

C: Now?

M: Yes. Finding out the sooner, the better.

*End of Conversation*

*CC's POV*

"Kali can I talk to you outside?" I asked. "Harley you too?" Andy asked. They both nodded and the four of us stepped outside and Andy had a cigarette. "Kali what's been bothering you?" I asked. "N-nothing Dad. I-I'm fine." She said and then looked at Harley. "Why are you stuttering then?" I asked and she sat on the bench and Harley joined her. Harley leaned over and whispered something to Kali and they nodded. "Dad, Uncle CC I think it would be best if you guys sat down." Harley had said. "Kali Marie you better not be pregnant." I said and sat down. "Dad, I'm 14." She said and then looked at  Harley. Harley nodded.

*Kali's POV*

"It's about Mom." I said quietly. Dad had looked at me with wide eyes. "What's wrong with her?" He asked and I couldn't speak. Harley had sat down next to Uncle Andy. "Baby girl, please tell me." He said. I was about to start crying. "Sh-she c-cut again and she is afraid to come clean about it because she doesn't w-want to lose you Daddy. P-please don't leave us." I said and broke down and fell covering my face. Dad grabbed me and held me and started to cry also. "I'm never going anywhere baby girl." He said. "Harley what has been bothering you?" Uncle Andy asked.

*CC's POV*

I can't believe my beautiful wife had cut again. "Harley what has been bothering you?" Andy asked her. Kali looked at her and give her a "no" look. "Kali cut again." She said and I looked at Kali who started crying even more. "Let me see your wrists." I said sternly trying not to completely break down. She shook her head. "Andy, go get Tony please." I said and he ran in and got him and Kali wouldn't show her face. "What's going on?" He asked and sat down next to Kali and I. "Dani cut again and was afraid I was gonna leave for her cutting and now Kali cut again because she was afraid I was gonna leave because Dani cut." I said. "Baby turtle, let me see your wrists." Tony said and she shook her head again. "Kali Marie" Tony said and shocked us all. He NEVER calls Kali, Kali. He always called her Baby Turtle. She started crying harder and finally rolled up her sleeves. They were deep cuts... I broke down completely and slid Kali off me and hugged my knees. "This is all my fault." I said. "Daddy no it's not. It's mine." Kali said. We all looked at her. "Kali it's not your fault honey." Andy said. "Yes it is. I'm a pain in the ass. Sorry for the word but its true." Kali said. "Kali look at me *She looks at me* It is not your fault at all. It is my fault. I'm not good enough for your mother. She deserves better, you all do. You, Carson, and Jacob. I'm a horrible dad and husband." I said.