Date Night and Being Rebels

This chapter is gonna be longer than normal! Just a head's up!

-Megan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kali's POV*

It was about a 15 minute drive to the theater. The movie was at 8 and it was only 6 o'clock. "Babe, it's only 6. The movie is at 8. What do you wanna do before then?" I asked turning down the music. "Whatever you want to do baby." He said and smiled when I looked at him. "I have an idea." I said and bit my lip. "Oh and what would that be?" He asked and put his hand on my mid-thigh. I shutter as he runs his hand further up my thigh. "You know what I'm talking about." I said not taking my eyes off the road. "Hmmmm, I don't think I do. Why don't you just say it babe?" He said. Jerk. I pulled over, unbuckled, and jumped over the center console and straddled him. 

"This is what I want to do." I said and began kissing him. "We can't here." He said as he put his hands on my hips. "I know but I just thought I would make your friend excited." I said as I started grinding on him. "K-Kali stop." He said as he groaned. I leaned close to his ear and said, "Make me." As I started grinding faster and harder. "You are going to regret this, baby." He said and I smirked. I got him right where I want him. I stepped over the console and buckled up and started driving again. "Are you hungry babe?" I asked acting if nothing happened. He just looked at me. "Yeah a little bit. But I have two things in mind." He said. 

"And what would those be? Cause I want Tacos." I said pulling off of the freeway. "Tacos is one of them and the other one is this." He said and slipped his hand down my pants and started rubbing me. I moaned softly. "Keep your eyes on the road baby." He said and smirked. I let go of the wheel with one hand and tried stopping his movements. "You're tiny little hand isn't going to stop me." He said. We where at a stoplight and I looked at him and said, "What will?" He stuck his first finger in me and I moaned louder and threw my head back. "Light's green." He said and I looked back up and started driving again. He kept pushing it in and out. Fuck it! I pulled into a hotel parking lot and quickly got out of the car and dragged him inside. We went straight to the elevators and I pressed a random floor and it ended up being 4. 

We stepped off the elevator and the room right next to it was closing and those people were getting on the elevator. As soon as they couldn't see me or Tony, I held the door open and pushed him inside. "Babe this is so bad." He said and chuckled. "Well I'm gonna fuck you and I'd rather a hotel charge not pop up on my debit card or on yours because we would have a lot of explaining to do." I said as I ripped off his shirt and he ripped off mine. "You're so beautiful." He said as I pushed him on the bed and started to take his pants off. He pulled them off the rest of the way as I slipped my pants off and my bra off. I got on top of him and started kissing him. I reached down and pumped him a few times and then placed him at my entrance. I slowly slid down on him making both of us moan. 

I started riding him faster and harder. He grabbed my hips and helped me bounce harder. One of his hands snaked down and started rubbing my clit. I threw my head back and moaned louder. "Oh fuck, Tony!" I shouted. He started rubbing faster and faster. I clenched my walls around him making him groan. "D-Do that again baby. I'm close." He said and I did it again and again. We both hit our highs at the same time. I kept bouncing up and down on him until our highs were rode out. I looked down at him and leaned down to kiss him. He leaned up a little and kissed me. I pulled away and said, "I've missed you." "I've missed you, too." He said and kissed me again. We both got up, went into the bathroom and cleaned up. We got dressed and headed out of the room as fast as we could and got into the elevator. We reached the lobby and ran to my car. 

We got in and I sprayed us with AXE body spray I stole from him. It was 7 o'clock when we got into the car. "So Taco Bell?" I asked and he started laughing. I laughed too and said, "Seriously though, I'm even more hungry now." He nodded and kissed me. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove to Taco Bell. We went through the drive thru and we order and I said, "I'll pay." "No babe. I got it." He said putting my wallet back. "Babe, I asked you on this date, I'm paying. So suck it up buttercup." I said and he looked at me with his cute eye look. "I'm not budging." I said. He smirked and said, "I bet you would if I did this again." He ran his hand up my thigh. "Okay! Okay! I'm not trespassing in another person's hotel room again!" I said and he moved his hand. "Ha! Victory is mine!" He said. "I'm paying for movie stuff then." I said. We were two cars away from the window. He handed me his card and said, "No you aren't." "Babe! I'm going to pay for stuff, too! I'm not going to let you pay for everything!" I said and looked at him. "But I'm the man and I said I will pay. Why are you getting so frustrated?" He said and chuckled lightly and stroked my cheek.