What!? Never!

*Andy's POV*

*Went to check on Harley*

"Harley?" I said as I opened her door. "Go away." She responded. I walked in and shut the door and said, "What's wrong, baby girl?" "Uncle CC cheated on Aunty Daniella and now she's gonna leave and then I won't have her anymore. I won't have Kali or Carson or-or Jacob or even my new little baby cousin." She said and hugged onto me. I lifted her chin and said, "Baby, he just went to go get Aunty Daniella back. They'll be back. I know it." "How do you know?" She asked. I chuckled and said, "Cause I'm motherfucking batman! You should know that I'm batman cause when you, Kali, and Carson were 3, you would make me say, "To the batmobile!" every time we had to leave. I would also say, "I'm batman" all the time."

She laughed and said, "I remember that. I'm sorry I haven't been spending time with you." "Well you are a teenager now. We will be hanging out very soon though." I said. "How you guys are going on tour soon?" She said and kinda looked down. "Promise not to say anything?" I asked. She nodded. I whispered, "We are taking all of you guys with us on tour." "Really!?" She screamed. I nodded and shushed her. "I love you baby girl." I said. She hugged me and said, "I love you too Daddy." We went downstairs as Daniella, CC, Jinxx, and the kids walked through the door.

"Aunty Daniella! Kali! Carson! Jacob!" All the kids said and hugged them. Dani came over to me and hugged me. "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you when you said not to leave." She said. "It's alright. I'm just glad you're back. I love you little sis." I said. She hugged me tighter and said, "I love you too brother." She hugged everyone else and sat her stuff down on the couch. We all went into the backyard to start making our lunch. We are having a barbeque today.

*Daniella's POV*

I sat my stuff on the couch and when I turned around CC was standing there. "Daniella," gets on one knee, "Will you please put your rings back on?" He asked and pulled the three rings out of his pocket. I nodded and he stood back up and place the three rings on my ring finger and my middle finger. "I'm so sorry." He said and pulled me into a hug and we just stood there until the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it and got tackled into hugs.

"Guys! Be careful! She is pregnant you know!" CC said. The people stopped hugging and I looked up and saw Jaime, Tony, Vic, and Mike standing there. I screamed and said, " Oh my god! Hi guys!" Jinxx and Andy ran back inside and said, "What's wrong?" They saw Pierce The Veil and chuckled. "Never mind. Hey guys." Andy said and we joined the rest of the group in the backyard.

"TONY!" Kali screamed and ran and jumped into his arms. "Hi my baby turtle!" He said and hugged her. "Hey Vic! Hey Jaime! Hey Mike!" She said and hugged the rest of them. All the kids came over and hugged them. I walked back inside and went upstairs and put on my bikini. I went back down stairs and went back outside.

*CC's POV*

I looked around and didn't see Daniella. "Have you seen Daniella?" I asked Jake. He nodded and said, "She went upstairs for a minute." I nodded and they put on some music and the kids went onto the trampoline. I grabbed a wine cooler from the ice chest and started making burgers. The sliding back door opened and Stella said, "Well damn, Dani. Pregnant and can still look amazing in a bikini." I looked up and damn Stella was right. She looked perfect. She is perfect. "Damn babe." I said and made her blush.

She got into the pool and then Stella, Bree, Willow, Vic, Tony, Kali, Carson, and Harley went upstairs and changed. They all ran back outside and jumped in. Jinxx and I were cooking and I kept looking over at Daniella and she looked so happy. She was giggling and having fun. "What are you spacing about?" Jinxx asked. "I don't deserve her or the kids." I said and flipped the burgers. "CC, yes you fucked up but everyone does. You deserve her. She makes you happy and you make her happy. That's what matters. She's fucked up dude. You guys worked through it. She made a mistake and so did you. Stop being so hard on yourself." He said and I felt arms around me and my back was all wet now.