We Are Home

*Daniella's POV*

*Messages*

Kali: Hi Mommy!
K: What's her name?
K: What is the name?
K: Mom I'm impatient!
Me: Her name is Olevea Grace Mora
K: That's a beautiful name!! 

*End*

"Babe, she likes it." I said to CC. "Should we tell the others?" He asked and I nodded. He helped me stand up and we walked into my dad and step-mom's living room where everyone was sitting. "So we have news." I said. Everyone looked at me and CC. He put his hands on my stomach and said, "We've picked a name for our daughter." "What is it?" Everyone said at once. "Her name is Olevea Grace Mora." I said and smiled. "Aww" Came from everyone. "That name is beautiful, guys." Willow said. "We've also picked a name for our daughter." Stella said as Ashley rubbed her tummy. "Her name is Melodie Brooke Purdy." He said and everyone Aww'd again. 

*Willow's POV*

Maybe would be a great time to announce I'm pregnant. "Um I have something to say." I said and everyone looked at me. "Are you okay, Willow?" Jinxx asked. "Yeah, I'm great. But um I-I'm pregnant." I said and everyone was in shock. "Really?" Jinxx asked. I nodded and he hugged me. We finally get to start our family. "Welcome baby Ferguson." Jinxx said to my stomach. Everyone congratulated us and hugged me. "What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I asked. "We should leave early and surprise Kali and the guys." CC said. "So around 1:30?" Daniella asked. CC thought for a minute and then nodded. "Then we should all get to sleep." I said and we all went to our beds and fell asleep.

*Tony's POV*

"Kali?" I asked. "Yeah?" She responded. "Are we ever gonna tell your dad?" I asked. "I want to but I don't want him making us break up. I don't wanna lose you." She said and hugged me. "We are gonna go to sleep. Night guys." Jaime said and the three of them went upstairs and went to bed. I heard her sniffle. "Baby please don't cry." I said and held her closer. "I just don't want him to rip us apart." She said and let tears fall. I wiped them away and kissed her. "He won't. Maybe we should tell your mom first and then if she is okay with it the three of us can tell him." I said. She nodded and hugged me again. "Jump baby." I said and she jumped and I caught her legs and I took her upstairs and gave her my shirt and we changed and decided to just lay there until we fell asleep.

*6:30am*

I heard someone open the front door and there was a lot of feet so I knew it was everyone. I slide out of Kali's bed and put on a pair of shorts and climbed into Carson's bed so if CC walked in we wouldn't get in trouble. "Tony?" I heard someone whisper. I looked up and it was Andy. He waved me to come downstairs. I quietly went downstairs and everyone was standing there. "We should have you guys (Me, Mike, Vic, and Jaime) bang on pots and scream for Kali. We are gonna surprise her." CC said. We nodded and I got the big pasta pot and a wooden spoon, Mike got two pans, Jaime got two pots, and Vic got two lids. "KALI! TIME TO GET UP! WAKE UP! COME ON LAZY!" We all started screaming and we all heard her get up and she had a shoe in her hand she sprinted down the stairs and as soon as she saw everyone she went straight for her dad's arms. "DADDY!" She screamed and hugged him. 

*Kali's POV*

I was peacefully sleeping and then I felt Tony's arms unwrap from me and get up. He probably has to pee. I went back to sleep until I heard them banging pots and pans and yelling at me to get up. I got up and grabbed one of my combat boots and started to sprint downstairs. As I got to the middle of the stairs I saw everyone as in my mom, dad, sisters, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I missed my dad the most to be completely honest. I'm a daddy's girl. "DADDY!" I scream and dropped the boot and ran the rest of the way down and jumped into his arms. 

"Hi babygirl. I've missed you so much." He said. It sucks they are back because now I can't hug and kiss Tony but I've missed them. I didn't let go of him until Uncle Andy said, "Hey! We want hugs, too!" I giggled and jumped down and hugged everyone else and then went straight back to my dad. "Kali are you okay?" He asked and I shook my head. "What's wrong?" He asked. I stopped hugging and said, "We will talk about it later." He just confusingly nodded. "Carson! I've missed you! We've been apart way to long!" I said and hugged her again. "Twins shouldn't be apart that long!" She said and everyone laughed. 

"May I go back to sleep now?" I asked and they all laughed and shook their heads. "Cause we are going to go have breakfast and then we are going to the beach so we can all spend time together." My dad said. "The beach?" I asked. He nodded. "Venice! Venice! Please dad! Take me to Venice!!" I yelled. "Yep she's related to Ashley." My mom said. "Fine we'll go to Venice!" My dad said. "Yeah!" Uncle Ashley and I said in unison and then high-fived. "Kali, we need to go pick bikinis! We have so many of them!" Carson said and we ran upstairs. 

*Jessalynn's POV*

I'm glad to be back home. I haven't seen my mom in two years. She probably don't care about me. Oh well. I have my dad. I wonder if him and Ella still love each other. "Jess?" Someone said pulling me out of my thought. "Huh?" I said and realized everyone was looking at me and Carson and Kali were standing in front of me. "I said do you wanna come pick a bikini with us?" Kali said. "Yeah." I said and smiled. The three of us are really close. We aren't as close with Harley though. She likes to focus on reading and writing stories. She's an amazing author though. We went upstairs and we tried on all of them and Kali went with her Star Wars one, Carson had the Black Veil Brides one on, and I chose a Batman one. We put them on, slid shorts and a tanktop on over them. We looked awesome! 

*Tony's POV*

I think we should tell Daniella and CC tonight. I'll tell Kali when I can get her alone. Everyone went upstairs to change and we all came back down and Me, Kali, Jaime, Vic, and Tony got into her car and then rest of them went in the other cars. She pulled out of the driveway and started driving to the restaurant. "Kali, I think we should tell them tonight." I said breaking the silence. She didn't take her eyes of the road and said, "What do we do if they don't approve?" I could hear it in her voice that she wanted to cry. "Kali please don't cry." I said and she pulled over to the side of the road and hugged me. "Baby, if you don't want to tell them we don't have to we've been keeping this a secret for two years." I said and ran my fingers through her hair. "I just hate keeping things from my parents." She choked out. "Kali I don't want you driving when you are like this. We'll sit in the back and Vic and Mike will sit up front and drive." I said and unbuckled her and myself. We got out of the car and got into the back. Her phone started ringing, It was her mom. 

*Conversation*

Daniella: Kali where are you guys?

Kali: We are almost there. 

D: Okay, well hurry me and Olevea are hungry. 

K: Okay mom. Love you. Bye

D: Love you too, bye.

*End*

We pulled up to the restaurant and Kali went into the bathroom to make herself look like she hasn't been crying. We all had sat down and Kali came back out with her smiley, bubbly attitude and joined us. We finished eating and headed to the beach!