Today Is The Day

*Willow's POV*

Today is the day! I can't wait! Finally, Jinxx and I are getting married. I love him with all my heart. He's my best friend and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Roles:

Bride: Willow

Groom: Jinxx

Bridesmaids: Stella and Bree

Junior B.M: Kali, Carson, and Harley

Maid Of Honor: Daniella

FlowerGirl: Jessalynn and Raven

Best Man: Jake

Groomsmen: CC, Andy, and Ashley

Junior G.M: Wesley and Jacob

Ring Bearer: Oliver

Walking Bride down aisle: Jake

Colors:

Red, Black, White, and Silver

Clothes:

Bride: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/wg5301

Bridesmaids: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/prod377.htm

Junior Bridesmaids: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/prod377.htm

Maid Of Honor: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/prod748.htm

Flower Girl: http://www.gothicweddings.com.au/rain

Groom: Black tux with silver vest, and red tie.

Best Man: Black tux with white vest, and red tie

Groomsmen: Black tux with red vest, and silver tie

Junior Groomsmen: Black tux with red vest, and silver tie

Ring Bearer: Black tux with silver vest, and white tie

Cake:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/466192998900802037/

"Are you excited?" Bree asked. "I'm so excited!" I said and started bouncing in my seat. "Hey! Stop moving!" Dani yelled. She was doing my hair and then my makeup. "I know you are excited but I need to finish your hair." She said calmer. "Jinxx is going to love how you look." Stella said. "Thanks guys." I said and smiled. Dani did mine, Stella's, Bree's, Jess's, Kali's, Carson's, Harley's, Raven's, and her hair and makeup. She is a cosmetologist. All of us are so grateful because now we don't need to spend money on a haircut! "Done." Dani said and smiled. We all got up and went into the hall and waited for Andy, Jake, CC, and Ashley to walk us.  They all rushed into the hall and we waited by the big double doors. "Ready?" Jake whispered. I nodded. The music started and Jessalynn and Raven (flower girls) walked first and threw the pedals. Ashley and Stella were next, then Kali, Carson, and Harley, then Andy and Bree, next Dani and CC, and finally Jake and I.

*Jinxx's POV*

The music started and Jessie and Ray started walking down the aisle, then Ashley and Stella, then Kali, Carson, and Harley, then Andy and Bree, the Dani and CC, and finally my beautiful fiancé, Willow and Jake. I looked at Willow and god damn she looked gorgeous. I love her so much. Finally, she reached me. I held out my hand and grabbed hers. We were now standing in front of each other. The preacher started by saying, "Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here, in the sight of God, and in the presence of these witnesses, to join together this man and this woman, in holy matrimony: which is an honorable estate, instituted by God, and signifying unto us the mystical union which exists between Yeshua Ha Mashiakh and his Church: The holy estate Yeshua adorned and beautified with his presence in Cana of Galilee. It is therefore not to be entered into unadvisedly, but reverently, discreetly, and in the eyes of God. If any here can show just cause why they may not lawfully be joined together, let them now speak, or else hereafter forever hold their peace."

No objected and he said, "I require and charge you both, as you stand in the presence of God, before whom the secrets of all hearts are disclosed, that, having duly considered the holy covenant you are about to make, you do now declare before this company your pledge of faith, each to the other. Be well assured that if these solemn vows are kept inviolate, as God's Word demands, and if steadfastly you endeavor to do the will of your heavenly Father and earthly Mother, God will bless your marriage, will grant you fulfillment in it, and will establish your home in peace."

"Willow Rae Walker, do you take Jeremy to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The preacher said. "I do." She said. "Jeremy Miles Ferguson, do you take Willow to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" He asked me. "I do." I said. "I, now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The preacher said and grabbed Willow swooped her off her feet and kissed her. Everyone was clapping. "Off to the reception!" CC yelled and made everyone laugh.

*At the reception*

*Andy's POV*

Bree has been really distant lately and it's starting to bum me out. Have I done something wrong? Why is she doing this? "Dude, you okay?" CC asked. All I could do was nod. "Hey everyone! Get off the dance floor and will Mr. and Mrs. Ferguson come up on the dance floor?" The DJ said. Jinxx and Willow went up there and they had their first dance. After they had their dance the Dj said, "Now will all married couples come up on the floor?" CC and Dani went up, Ashley and Stella went up, a few other couples went up, and I walked over to Bree and said, "May I have this dance?" I extended my hand to her.

She nodded and grabbed my hand. We went up there and everyone started slow dancing. "Bree?" I asked. She looked at me. "Why have you been so distant lately?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about it." She said. "Bree, please tell me." I whispered to her. "You'll hate me." She whispered back. "How will I hate you? I couldn't hate you." I said and chuckled. She took a deep breathe and said "Andy I-"