Please Come?

Hey guys! I know this was the title to the other chapter but I decided to switch them. You'll understand why! :) ~ Megan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*CC's POV*

I can't believe they said that. I wouldn't ever hurt Daniella again. Stupid dumb sluts. "Let's go make the fire!" Jessalynn said and all the kids ran outside. Daniella and Stella went upstairs and changed. The rest of us followed the kids into the backyard. "Willow! Bree!" Stella and Dani said from the upstairs window. They ran inside and we started making the fire. The girls came back down and had blankets wrapped around them. "What are you hiding?" I asked. They all shook their heads. "Then uncover yourselves." Jinxx said.

"Hmmmmm no!" Dani said and then laughed. "Why not?" Andy asked. "Cause two of us are pregnant and you'll hurt us." Stella said. "Why would we hurt you?" Ashley asked. All the kids were on the trampoline so they weren't even paying attention. "Caauuuuse." Bree said. "You girls have 3 seconds before we come over there and make you take them off." I said and stood up. They immediately dropped the blankets.

Dani was dressed in a pair of Andy's Batman sweatpants and Batman shirt, Stella was in Andy's also, Willow was in a pair of Ashley's Hello Kitty sweatpants and Hello Kitty shirt, and Bree was in the same. "DANIELLA AND STELLA GET BATMAN OFF OF YOU!" Andy yelled and jumped up from his seat. "How about no?" Dani asked. "Willow and Bree... My...stuff...off...now..." Ashley said through his teeth. "They are comfy." Willow said. All the girls came and sat down. "We will get you back. You just wait." Ashley and Andy said. "Kids! Come on!" I yelled and they all ran over.

*An hour later*

"So the guys and I have something to ask all of you." I said and everyone looked at us. "Do you guys want to go on tour with us?" Jake said. Everyone jumped up and said, "YES! YES! YES!" The only three that didn't were Kali, Dani, and Stella. "Okay kids, it's time for bed though. We will talk more about it in the morning. Kali you stay though." I said. "Why don't you three want to go?" Ashley asked. "I'm pregnant." Stella and Dani said. "So? You had Kali and Carson while we were on tour." I said. "That's true. I'll go." Dani said. "I'm not so sure about me going though." Stella said. Ashley sat next to her and said, "Please baby?" "I'll think about it." She said. "How come you don't want to go Baby Turtle?" Tony asked. "Because I don't." Kali said.

*Kali's POV*

I wanted to go but didn't want to have to stay with my dad. He cheated on my mom and I'm still mad about it. "There has to be a reason." Tony said. I stood up and said, "I don't want to be trapped in a small space with him!" I pointed at my dad. "Why not?" Tony asked. "Because he cheated on my mom, again!" I said. "Kali Marie knock it off." Mom said. "No! He should know I'm mad about it!" I said and stomped my foot. My dad stood up and said, "We all make mistakes Kal. She's made mistakes, too." "You did too!? Seriously Mom!? You guys are supposed to be a happy loving couple! Why do you think fans always write "Relationship goals" on your pictures?! I can't believe you!" I said loudly.

"Kali stop yelling. Yelling doesn't solve anything. We have forgiven each other. We both made mistakes and we worked through it. If you don't want to stay with us on tour, you can stay with them if it's okay with them." Dad said and pointed to Pierce The Veil. "Can I?" I asked. "FUCK YEAH!" Tony jumped up and said and hugged me. "Yay!" I said. I looked at my dad and he said, "You need to stop with this attitude though." "Maybe I wouldn't have an attitude if you weren't such a fucking dick!" I said and then covered my mouth. I'm in trouble now.

"What did you just say?" Dad said and took a step toward me. Mom grabbed Dad's arm and said, "Babe please calm down." He pulled his arm away. "Give me your phone, now." He said and I did as told. "And your iPod, laptop, and tablet." He said and I said, "I'm sorry Dad." I ran upstairs into my room and grabbed them and was about to leave until Carson said, "What happened?" I gave the look of "I'll explain when I get back." I ran back downstairs and handed them to him. "You are ground Kali Marie. You aren't aloud to play the video game consoles and you aren't aloud to use anyone else's phone or laptop or tablet. You are in so much trouble in the morning. Now, get your ass in bed." He said and I ran upstairs.

I went into my room and locked the door. "So what happened?" Jessalynn asked. "So I was telling them I'm mad at dad and I didn't want to be on the bus with him and more stuff was said and he said enough with the attitude and I said maybe I wouldn't have one if he wasn't such a fucking dick. He grounded me from everything and I'm in so much trouble." I said. "Oh my god. I'm sorry. We should go to bed." Jessy said. We all laid down and Jess and Carson fell asleep and I just laid there. I messed up big time.

*CC's POV*

I can not believe she said that to me. "Dude what are you going to do?" Vic asked. "If she wants to act like an adult, she'll be treated like one. Cleaning her own dishes, making her own food, walking to wherever she wants to go because she can't drive yet, if she wants money she'll have to work for it, if she wants to keep her phone she needs to earn money to pay for it." I said and walked inside and put her stuff in mine and Daniella's closet. I grabbed my keys and went back downstairs and all the other adults were in the living room. "Babe where are you going?" Daniella asked as she looked at my keys. "I'm going for a drive. I'll be back in a little bit." I said and grabbed my jacket. "Please don't go." She asked.

"Why?" I asked as I slipped my shoes on. "Because you're pissed off. When you're pissed off or upset you speed like a maniac. You could get into a car accident. Please don't go. Stay here and we will watch any movie you wanna watch and pop some popcorn." She said and stood up. "Daddy?" We heard from the staircase. "What?" I said coldly. "I'm really sorry. I was just mad and upset. I love you, daddy. Do you hate me?" Kali asked as she slowly walked down the stairs. "I could never hate you baby girl. What you said to me hurt my feelings but I could never hate you. I love you Kali." I said and opened my arms for a hug and she ran and jumped up into my arms.

"I'm sorry Dad." She said and started crying. "Don't cry Kali." I said and squeezed tighter. "I just feel really bad dad. I was just mad and it slipped. I-I'm sorry." She said and wrapped her legs around me. "It's alright baby girl. You should go get some sleep." I said and put her down. "Can Tony come lay with me?" She asked. "Sure if he wants to." I said and he nodded and they walked up the stairs until Kali turned around and hugged me again and said, "I love you Dad." I hugged back and said, "I love you, too, Kali." She walked back up the stairs and her and Tony went to bed. "So what movie are we gonna watch?" Mike asked.

"How about Halloween by Rob Zombie?" I asked and everyone agreed. We put it in and when the movie ended everyone went to bed. At least I know my daughter didn't mean it. Daniella laid down and I crawled in next to her and I starred at her. She opened her eyes and said, "You're such a creep." "I know but I'm your creep." She giggled and snaked her arms around me. "I love you." She said as I put my arms around her. "I love you too." I kissed her nose and we both fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So I have a question for all of you! Please comment on what you think! Should it be Andy and Bree or Andy and Juliet? Who do you think Andy should be with? Comment below and please please let me know! - Megan :)