I Love You

*Daniella's POV*

I woke up this morning and saw CC was still sleeping. I jumped up from the bed and ran into the bathroom. Vic was in there shaving and I shoved past him and start throwing up in the toilet. He came over and held my hair. CC ran into the bathroom with water and a towel. "Baby are you okay?" He asked and Vic still held onto my hair. I finally finished puking my guts out. "Thanks guys. I'm sorry." I said. "What are you sorry for?" Vic asked. I took a drink of the water and said, "For pushing you and for you guys seeing me like this." "Baby you know I will always be by your side." CC said and Vic nodded as agreement. "Are you hungry?" Vic asked. I nodded and stood up. "Can we go out?" I asked. CC nodded and said, "Anything for you, beautiful." We went downstairs and told everyone to get dressed. We were going to Denny's.

*At Denny's*

*Kali's POV*

Why do we have to go out? I'm not even hungry. "Kali what's wrong?" Tony asked me. I fake yawned and said, "I'm just really tired." I laid my head on him and starred at the table. "Hey y'all, I'm Maddie. I'm your server today. Can I get y'all something to drink?" Our waiter came up and said. Everyone ordered theirs and they all starred at me. "Oh, um, Mom can I get a coffee?" I asked my mom. She nodded. "Can I get a coffee with creamer and sugar?" I asked. She smiled and said, "I'll be back in a minute with your drinks." "Are you hungry Kal?" Tony asked. I shook my head. He nodded and looked at the menu. *buzz buzz* I looked at my phone and saw Carson's name pop up. I opened the message and it said, "Kali come to the bathroom." I stood up and they all looked at me.

"Where are you going?" Dad said. "Bathroom, wanna come?" I asked and slightly chuckled. He rolled his eyes and chuckled. I went to the bathroom and Carson was standing there. "What?" I asked. "You are starving yourself aren't you?" She said and my stomach dropped. Fuck she knows. "No I'm not. I'm just not hungry this morning." I said. Damn I should be an actress. "Kali I know you are lying." She said. I took a step toward her and said, "Why don't you just worry about yourself and not always trying to manage my fucking life? I'm fine Carson. Yeah I'm not eating this morning but that's because I'm not hungry! I ate a lot last night! So can you knock it off?" I said and stormed out of the bathroom. Carson came out too.

"Here you are." The waiter said and sat our drinks down. "Can I get you all something to eat?" Everyone ordered and again starred at me. "I'm not hungry." I said. "You sure, sweetheart?" Mom said and I nodded. She came back with everyone's food and we all ate and went back to the house. Tony and I went upstairs and changed into our bathing suits. We went into the backyard and jumped in. I was standing in the secret cave thing behind the water fall. Tony came under there too. "Hi." I whispered. He kissed me and it took me a second to kiss back because I wasn't expecting it. *Back door opens* "Damn it." I said and swam underwater and got out of the pool. I went over to the diving board and jumped in.

"May we join you two?" Jaime and Vic asked. "Oh uh yeah." I said and Tony swam over to me and whispered, "Maybe we can continue that later." in my ear and I nodded. "Let's play Marco Polo?" I asked. They all nodded. "Not it!" I yelled and Jaime ended up being it. We were about an hour into the game when my Dad came outside and said, "Hey guys. Um we are all leaving to go see Daniella's parents. We will be back Thursday. (It was Friday.) You guys can either stay here or come with us." He said.

*Tony's POV*

"I'll stay." I said. "We will stay." Jaime said. "Can I stay dad? I know it's Grandma and Grandpa but I don't want to go back to Arizona." Kali asked. "If it's okay with them." He said. "Yeah we will watch her." Vic said. Yes! She gets to stay! I looked at CC and said, "Is Mike staying or going?" "He's staying. So it will just be you guys and Mike." He said. "Thanks dad. Are you guys leaving now?" Kali asked and he nodded. She swam to the stairs and went over and hugged her dad. "Damn it Kali. Now I'm wet." He said and she giggled and said, "I love you." "I love you, too, baby girl." He said and hugged her back. They went inside and a couple minutes later she came back out and jumped back in. "Are they gone?" Vic asked. She nodded.

"Movie night?" I asked. "Fuck yeah!" She said. "Hey. Language!" Vic said. She giggled and got back out of the pool. We all got out and changed. "What movie?" Kali asked and she walked down the stairs in short shorts and a Star Wars shirt. Hot damn. "Why don't you pick?" Mike suggested. We all agreed. "Um how about Pitch Perfect?" She said and we nodded. She put it in and went to the fridge and grabbed four beers and a monster. She handed us the beers and kept the monster for herself. God she is perfect. I wish I could actually have her.

"Tony?" Someone said. "Huh?" I asked as I snapped back into reality. "What's up?" Jaime asked. "With what?" I asked. "You two." Vic said and Kali looked up at me. "Uh w-what do you mean?" I asked. "We know you guys were kissing." Jaime said. "Please don't tell!" She shot up and said. "We won't but do you realize you can go to jail for this Tony?" Mike asked. "She's worth it." I said. She smiled and hugged me. "What if CC finds out?" Jaime asked. "He'd probably make him stay away from me and I'd be grounded. Trust me it's been getting to me a lot but I love him." She said. Did she just say love? "You do?" I asked. "Yes, Tony. I love you. I've loved you since the day I met you." She said and I crashed my lips into hers and said, "I love you, too."

*Vic's POV*

They are dead if CC finds out. "You guys need to be careful. I'm surprised he let you two sleep in the same bed." I said. "I think he knows something is up." Jaime said. "I don't know but what I do know is I'm fucking hungry." Mike said. "Are we gonna go get something?" Jaime said. I looked over at Kali and she was playing with Tony's fingers. I stood up and grabbed my keys and said, "Who wants Taco Bell?" Everyone stood up and we got our shoes on and we got into my car. We drove there and started to order. "Kali, what do you want?" I asked. "Can I have a Dr. Pepper?" She said. "No food?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Order something just incase you get hungry." I said and she said, "Um a burrito with no red sauce?" I ordered everyone's food and we headed back to the house. We got home and restarted Pitch Perfect because we didn't finish it and we started to eat and the only thing left in the bag was Kali's burrito. "Kal you need to eat." I said and everyone looked at me and her. " I'm not hungry." She said. "What is wrong? Why aren't you eating anymore?" I asked. "I'm not hungry." She said. Tony whispered something in her ear and she shook her head.

*Tony's POV*

I think Kali is starving herself and I'm gonna find out.