He's Back

*Carson's POV*

*3 months later*

We go back to school next week. It fucking sucks! At least Kali and I turn 17 in a month and Harley turns 17 in 3 months! I can't wait to be 17. I can't wait until mine and Kali's party. We are having a big party. "Carson! Harley! Come on! We need to go!" Kali yelled from downstairs. I slipped on my vans and Harley and I ran downstairs. Kali, Harley, Jessalynn, and I were going school shopping. We got into her car and she was about to pull out when my dad came running out. I rolled down my window (I was sitting in the passenger seat). "Yeah dad?" I asked. "You guys need to be back at four." He said. We nodded and drove off. It was 12 pm right now. 

*At the Westside Pavilion Mall*

"Where do we want to get our backpacks from?" Kali asked. "Well we have Hot Topic, H&M, an-" Harley started to say then finished with, "We all know we are going to Hot Topic." We all laughed and went straight to Hot Topic. Kali got the Iron Fist Misfits Fiend Skull Backpack, Harley got the DC Comics Harley Quinn Slouch Backpack, Jessalynn got The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack Heads Backpack, and I got the My Chemical Romance The Black Parade Backpack. We also got wallets and new belts. Kali got the Ghost Town Acid Girl Hinge Wallet and the Pierce The Veil Doodles Seat Belt Belt, Harley got the Ouija Hinge Wallet and the Suicide Silence Red Logo Seat Belt Belt, Jessalynn got the Fall Out Boy Anchor Hinge Wallet and the Avenged Sevenfold Bat Seat Belt Belt, and I got the Bring Me The Horizon Spirit Board Hinge Wallet and the Twenty One Pilots Logo Seat Belt Belt. We also got new hoodies for school. I got the Slipknot .5: The Grey Chapter Hoodie, Kali got the Motionless In White Horror Hoodie, Jessalynn got the Asking Alexandria Run Hoodie, and Harley got the Five Finger Death Punch Wrong Side Of Heaven Hoodie. I'm glad I actually spent sometime with my sister. We don't really do that anymore because we do our own things. Hopefully things will change soon. 

*Kali's POV* 

We paid for everything and walked out. I checked the time and it was only 2:30 pm. "Guys we should get new Build-A-Bears and then get some lunch." I said and they all nodded and squealed. Yes we are 16 year-olds and a 13 year-old and still get excited about Build-A-Bear workshop! I got the 16 in. Personalized Happy Hugs Bear with the Pink StarBrights Nightgown 2 pc, Jessalynn got the Outlet 17 in. Superman Bear with the Superman Costume, Harley got the Outlet 16 in. Batman Bear with the Batgirl Costume 2 pc, and Carson got the 16 in. Pop Of Color Panda with Outlet Pink Metallic Princess Pants Outfit 2 pc. Jessalynn named her's Johnnie, Harley named her's Andy, Carson named her's Luke, and I named mine Alysen. 

Mine you get to embroider it on it's foot and I put: Rest In Paradise Alysen. I miss her each and everyday. We went to the counter and paid. "Guys it's 3:30. We gotta go." Carson said and we all rushed out of the mall. We put all of our bags into my trunk and we took off to go home. As we pulled into the driveway it was 4:10 pm. "Damn it. Dad's probably gonna yell at us." I said as I unbuckled and turned off the car. "He's gonna yell at us anyways for everything we bought." Carson said and laughed. We all laughed and got out of the car. We got out bags out of the trunk and went into the house. I was last one in so I had to shut and lock the door. I stepped inside and turned around to shut the door. I turn back around to face everyone and I saw Tony. I dropped my bags and ran to him almost knocking him down. 

"Hi baby." He said and I seriously just wanted to cry of happiness right now. He left about 2 and 1/2 months ago and holy fuck did I miss him. Yes, we called and FaceTimed and texted everyday but it's not the same. I didn't even realize I was crying until Tony said, "Why are you crying?" Everyone looked at me and I said, "Cause I missed you." I hugged him tighter. "I'm back now and we are leaving for a while again." He said. I nodded and leaned up and kissed him. "So what did you girls get?" My mom asked. We showed them everything and after Harley showed them her Build-A-Bear and said his name is Andy, Uncle Andy smiled widely and said, "See I raised my kid right." Everyone laughed. "Mom can I take Tony on a date?" I whispered in my mom's ear after we should them everything. 

"Take him to the movies. The movie you two have been taking about is here. (It was Paper Towns. We both read the book and wanted to go see it.) I nodded and went up to Tony and hugged him again. "Tony?" I said. He looked down at me and said, "Yes beautiful?" I giggled and looked at him. "Would you like to go on a date with me to see Paper Towns?" I asked. His face light up and he smiled and said, "I would love too." I giggled and kissed him and then got ripped away by Harley, Jessy, and Carson. They were saying, "Now we gotta get you ready!" I turned to Tony blew him a kiss and he chuckled. We reached mine, Carson, and Jessalynn's room and they sat me in front of our vanity helped me get ready.

*Tony's POV*

I was talking to Vic about seeing if we could take Kali on tour with us when she came up to me and hugged me. Damn it I hope she didn't hear. "Tony?" She said. I looked down at her to see her gorgeous brown eyes looking at me. "Yes beautiful?" I responded. She giggled and asked, "Would you like to go on a date with me to see Paper Towns?" I felt my face light up. We've been talking about this movie since the book came out and we read it. "I would love too." I said and smiled. She giggled again and kissed me. I thought she pulled away but I look to see Carson, Harley, and Jessalynn ripped her away. They all shouted, "Now we gotta get you ready!" She looked at me and blew me a kiss. I chuckled at how cute she was. They all went up to her room and they blasted music. "What should I wear?" I asked. 

"Did the Tony Perry just ask what he should wear on a date?" Jaime asked. "Well I want to look good for her." I said and CC started laughing. "You could wear a trash bag and still find it great on you." He said and everyone agreed. Ashley and Jake took me upstairs to find me something to wear. Ashley picked out a black tank top and a red and black flannel and Jinxx picked out black skinny jeans with my Star Wars vans. I went to the bathroom and changed. I rolled up the sleeves to wear it was to my elbows and I walked downstairs. "Aww you look so handsome Tony." Daniella said and I hugged her. "Thanks." I said and heard the door open from upstairs. I turned around and saw Kali in a black tank top, red and black flannel, black skinny jeans, and black high heels. 

She had the sleeves rolled up to her elbows and her hair was curled. She had on her normal makeup wear and she had a red bow in her hair. "Wow." was all I could say. "Did you guys plan this?" Daniella asked and kept looking at Kali and my outfit. "Not at all." I said as she reached the bottom of the stairs. She smiled and hugged me. She grabbed her purse and we started to go to the door and until Daniella said, "Wait!" We turned around. "I want to get some pictures because you guys look so cute in matching outfits." She said. I put my arm around Kali's neck (On her shoulders) and she had her arm around my waist. She took some pictures and then everyone hugged us goodbye and we left to go see the movie.