How Could He?

*Bree's POV*

"Andy I-" I began and stopped. "You what?" He said and chuckled. My eyes brimmed with tears. "Don't cry baby girl. What's wrong?" He asked. I dragged him into the bathroom and as I was about to shut the door, CC and Daniella came in. I hug Dani and wouldn't let go. "What's wrong Bree?" CC asked. "Are you going to tell them?" Daniella asked me. "I c-can't." I said and started crying. "Do you want me to tell them?" She said with tears in her eyes. I nodded. "Andy, she was raped by her ex and could possibly be pregnant." She said and let tears flow.

"Baby, h-how could I hate you for that?" Andy whispered. "I don't know..." I barely chocked out. "I don't hate you, I hate him." He said. "It was Keith." I said. "How could he do this to us?" He whispered. "Andy, I....um...I don't think we should be together. I love you with all my heart but it's better for you and the kids." I said and began to cry again. "You're leaving me and the kids? Why? It's not better. I love you. Even, if you are pregnant and the baby isn't biologically mine, it's still ours. Please don't leave me." He said and started crying. I ran out of them bathroom and out the door. I got into the car and drove to the house.

*Andy's POV*

How could she leave me? Our kids? "Daddy?" Harley said as she entered the bathroom. "Babygirl please go back out there." I said. "No Dad. Why did Mom leave? Why is she leaving us? Why did she keep that from us, well, you? Does she not want me or Raven or you anymore?" She said. "Harley, it is not your fault. It's mine. I haven't been the best husband to her." I said and she hugged me. "You've been the best husband to her Daddy." She said.

"You really have Andy." CC said and Dani nodded. "Aunty Daniella can you take me home?" Harley asked. "Why baby?" I asked. "I'm going to stop Mom." She said and walked out of the bathroom and Dani went with her. "I don't want to lose her, man. I really don't." I said and CC hugged me. "Come on, man. Let's go get some cake. Harley, Daniella, Kali, and Carson are gonna go get her." He said. "How do you know they went with them?" I asked. "It's Kali and Carson." He said and laughed. I slightly chuckled. We walked out of the bathroom and joined everyone at the table. Hopefully they can bring her back.

*Daniella's POV*

How can she do this to all of us? I drove as fast as I could without getting pulled over. I drove into the driveway and we all jumped out of the car and ran into the house. "Mom?" Harley yelled. No answer. "Mom!" She yelled louder. "Bree!" She screeched. She ran upstairs and the girls followed her. I looked around the first floor and as I was about to go into the basement. "Mom, she's not up here!" Carson yelled. I went downstairs and found Bree putting some of their pictures in her bag. "You're not fucking leaving Bree." I said. She snapped her head in my direction. "It's what's best." She said. "Walking out on your family because a guy raped you is what's best?" I said and walked toward her.

"They deserve better." She said. "If you would stop being a stubborn bitch and realize what happened, you couldn't stop. Realize your daughter heard what you said to Andy. She probably hates you because you are walking out on her. Now get your ass upstairs and tell your daughter you aren't leaving!" I said kinda loudly. "Dani, I can't st-" She began. "Now Bree! You aren't leaving! If you leave, you are going to regret it BIG time and I don't think your kids will EVER forgive you!" I said and I was standing in front of her at this point. She started crying and said, "Okay. I'm sorry Dani." I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. We walked upstairs and the girls came running down.

*Harley's POV*

"Aunty Daniella she's not he-" I began and then saw my mother standing there. I ran up to her and jumped into her arms, thankfully she caught me. "Please don't leave us Mommy." I said and started crying. "I'm not baby girl." She said and I hugged her harder. Everyone walked into the house and she let me down and ran into Dad's arms. "I'm so sorry." She said and all he did was kiss her.

*Jinxx's POV*

"We should go to the bar!" Ashley said. "The girls can't." Andy said. "Us guys?" Jake asked. "Babe?" We all said and all girls looked at us. "Can we go out to the bar for the bachelor thing?" We asked. They nodded. Willow came up to me and kissed me. Dani kissed CC. Stella kissed Ashley. Bree kissed Andy. Then we took off. 

*2 hours later (12 am)*

"Ashley, where's CC? We are going home." I said with Jake and Andy behind me. "He's by the poles I think." He said and we all went over there to find CC making out with a girl with his hand down her pants in the corner. "Dude, what the fuck!" Andy yelled at him. "What the fuck are you doing!?" He yelled in his face. CC started laughing and started kissing her again. We picked him up and put him in the car. Jake drove home because he didn't have anything to drink. "Who's gonna tell Daniella?" I asked. They all pointed at CC. He was rolling his head and laughing. "She's gonna be so upset." Andy said. We got home and Bree, Stella, Willow, and Dani were sitting on the couch laughing at the pictures from the wedding.

*Daniella's POV*

The guys walked into the house and CC is drunk off his ass. "We'll take him upstairs." Ashley and Jake said. We nodded and I looked at Andy and Jinxx and they had guilty looks on their faces. I texted all the girls and said, "Look at their faces! Something's up!" They all looked at me and nodded. "So how was the club?" Bree asked. "It was fun." Andy said. Ashley and Jake came back down. "You four, sit." I said. They did as told. "What happened at the club? Why do you four look so guilty?" Stella asked.

"I did nothing!" Ashley shot up and said. "Neither did I!" Jinxx said. "Me either!" Andy said. They all still looked guilty. "What happened, Andy? Why do you guys still look guilty?" I asked. "It's not our place to tell you." Andy said and all the guys nodded. "What did he do?" I asked swallowing the lump in my throat. Stella came and stood by me. "He needs to tell you, Dani." Jinxx said. "Please tell me." I said as tears started to brim my eyes.

"Please don't cry." Andy said. "I'll tell her." Jake said. "Dude, you can't. He needs to." Ashley said. "He was making out with a chick with his down her pants at the club." Jake said and my heart broke. The tears started falling. "H-he cheated on m-me?" I asked. They all nodded. I ran upstairs and went into my room and grabbed my suitcase and put a bunch of clothes in it. I quietly went into Kali, Carson, and Jessalynn's room and packed a bag for Kali and Carson. I went into Jacob, Wesley's, and Oliver's room and packed a bag for Jacob. I set them all in the hallway. I went into the girls' room again and woke them up.

"Mom?" Kali whispered. "Honey, you need to get up. Please." I said and I woke up Carson. "Mom, what are we doing?" They whispered. "We are going to Aunt Tonie's house." I whispered back. "Why?" They asked. "I will explain on the way. Now, please get your hoodies and boots on." I said and they got up and did as they were told. I went into Jacob's room and woke him up. "Baby, you gotta get up and put on your jacket and boots." I said.

He got up and did. I handed them their bags and we went downstairs. "Go get in the car." I said to the kids as I handed Kali the keys. "Dani, you can't leave." Stella said. I said, "I have to. That was my last straw. He's cheated on me 3 times! I can't take a fourth one. So I need to leave and I'm taking my kids with me." I gave them all hugs, saving Andy for last.

*Andy's POV*

"Please don't leave. You stopped Bree from leaving, so I'm going to stop you." I said. "She didn't have a reason to leave, Andy. I do. He cheated on me for the 3rd time and we have four fucking kids!" She said and started crying again. "Please Daniella. Don't leave for the sake of your kids." I said. "I can't." She said and took her wedding, engagement, and promise rings off and place them on the table. "Dani at least take those with you." I said. "No. Let him find them in the morning." She said and hugged us one last time and left. "She's really done this time. She hasn't taken those of in almost 14 years." Ashley said.

*Morning*

*CC's POV*

I woke up this morning with a headache and turned over and didn't see Daniella. She's probably downstairs already. I go down there and see everyone eating breakfast. "Morning." I said and they all nodded. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down on the couch. I set my cup on the coffee table and saw three rings. I picked them up and looked at them. They were Daniella's wedding, engagement, and promise rings. "Where's Daniella? A-And Kali? And Carson? And Jacob?" I asked. Where did they go?