Are You Sure?

*Kali's POV*

Tony had his eyes closed. I moved slightly and he didn't open them. I leaned up and got on top of him and straddled him. He opened his eyes. "Um babe?" He asked. "Yes?" I said as I put my hands on his chest. "What are you doing?" He asked. I leaned down and started kissing him. I leaned down by his ear and said, "Tony, I'm ready." He looked at me and asked, "Are you sure? I don't want to push you into doing anything." "I'm positive. I want you Tony." I said. "Okay. If you want to stop at anytime just tell me. I'm okay with waiting." He said and then kissed me. He flipped us over to where he was on top. He started sucking on my neck. I moaned and that made him suck harsher. Once he stopped, I sat up and took off my shirt and shorts. "You have such a beautiful body." He said and started to kiss down my chest. 

*Tony's POV*

She's beyond perfect. I just hope she doesn't regret this. I lifted her back up and unclasped her bra. I slid it off of her and started sucking on her nipples, making her moan. She lifted my shirt up a little, telling me to take it off without using words. I took it off and threw it on the floor. I kissed down her beautiful body again until I got to wear her panties were. I looked up at her and she nodded at me. I pulled off her panties slowly and threw them on the floor. I kissed her inner thighs and above her clit. "Are you comfortable?" I asked and she nodded and I used my fingers first. I rubbed down her folds and started rubbing her clit. She started moaning and grabbed onto the sheets. I withdrew my hand and I started from the bottom and licked straight up her slit. She moaned my name and it made me so hard. 

Her moans are angelic. I started sucking on her clit and slowly pushed my first finger into her. She moaned louder and gripped onto the sheets. I started to go faster with my finger and sucked harder on her clit. She put her hands in my hair and tugged on it a little. I went faster and harder. She started to curl her toes and arching her back. I withdrew my finger and plunged my tongue into her and toyed with her clit with my fingers. "Oh my god Tony!" She yelled. She arched her back even more and came all over my face. "God damn baby. You are fucking perfect. I took my pants off and slid my boxers off. My erection sprang free. She looked down at it and said, "Holy shit." "What?" I asked. She looked at me, then down, then back at me and said, "You're huge." 

I thought she was having second thoughts until she was on her knees in front of me. "We are gonna skip me for now. Right now, it's all about you." I said and she got back on the bed. I got a condom out of my bag. "You don't have to use that." She said and I looked her with a confused expression. "I'm on the pill. I went on them to regulate my womanly stuff." She said. "I'm still gonna use one for extra protection." I said and she nodded and then bit her lip. I ripped the package open and put the condom on. I pumped myself a few times and then positioned myself to her entrance. "You sure baby?" I asked. She nodded and I put the tip in. She squeezed her eyes shut in pain and whimpered. "Baby I-" I began to say until she said, "Tony I'm positive. I'm in love with you." "I'm in love with you, too, baby." I said and pushed further in. She cried out in pain. I hated seeing her in pain but god damn she felt so good. I groaned. I pushed further and further in. 

She bit onto my shoulder to keep herself from screaming. "I'm almost all the way in baby." I said and she nodded. I push the rest of the way in. She flung her head back and whimpered again. I let her adjust before I started thrusting. "You okay?" I asked and she opened her eyes and nodded. I started to slowly thrust. She still whimpered a little. I was still slowly thrusting for a few minutes until she started moaning. "You can go faster." She said and I got a little faster and she was moaning. "Oh fuck Kali." I said as I got faster. She started moaning louder and louder. "Tony!" She screamed and I got a little faster. "I'm really close baby girl." I said and she ran her nails down my back and she arched her back. I started rubbing her clit and I sucked on her nipples again. She reached her high and I got a little faster and reached my high too. 

We rode out our highs and I pull out of her slowly and laid next to her. She looked at me and said, "I  love you so much Tony." I smiled and kissed her and said, "I love you so much, too." She started to fall asleep. "Baby go take a shower first and then you can fall asleep." I said and she nodded and went and got in the shower. I cleaned up what we had did. I threw out the condom and febreezed the whole house. She got out and put my shirt on and a new pair of panties and got into bed. "You don't have to *yawns* lay with me." She said. "I'll come get you when the guys are here." I said and kissed her head. She nodded and fell asleep. I hopped into the shower and got dressed and went downstairs and put in Star Wars. An hour into the movie the guys came back.

*Vic's POV*

"Hey." Tony said as we walked into the house. He was watching Star Wars and then turned it off. "Where's Kali?" I asked. "She's asleep upstairs." He said. I nodded and said, "We got Taco Bell. We texted you and you didn't answer so we got you and Kali what you guys normally get." I said. "Oh, sorry man. My phone is upstairs." He said. I think him and Kali had sex. There was a weird tension. "I'll go get Kali." Tony said and went upstairs. The guys and I went into the kitchen and I said, "I think they had sex." They agreed and Jaime said, "We should just straight up ask them." We nodded in agreement and Tony walked downstairs and a half sleeping Kali was in his arms. "Taco Bell?" Kali asked. "How did you know?" I asked and laughed. 

"I have a very good nose when it comes to food." She said and laughed. Tony set her down on the ground and as she started to walk she said, "Ouch." "You okay Kali?" I asked. She nodded and said, "I think there is something in my foot." She lifted her foot up and grabbed the tweezers from the middle of the table and got a pokey out of her foot. So maybe they didn't have sex? "I have a question." Jaime said. We all looked at him. "Did you guys fuck while we were gone?" He asked and both of their eyes got wide. "Um...." Kali said. I looked at her and said, "What was that Kali?" Tony came and sat by her. "Yes we did." She said just above a whisper. "I thought I said no sex!" Jaime said. "Okay, you guys may not want us to but it is our decision to do stuff and I wanted to. He would be in the damn hospital if he tried forcing me into doing anything. And he hasn't. I'm actually really happy in my relationship." She said and got up to walk away. "Kali please sit down." I said. 

"Why so you all can tell me I made a mistake? So you can tell me what I did was wrong? So you can tell me that I'm to young to make my own decisions? So you can tell me I'm a fuck up? Trust me I've heard it all before." She said. I grabbed her and said, "Kali you are not a damn fuck up! I don't agree with your decision because of the age but it's not my decision! I know he would be in the hospital if he forced you to do anything, you did come from your mom you know!" "Please just let go of me." She said and her voice cracked. "Kali, baby, don't cry." Tony said and she turned around and hugged onto him. 

"Tony is the only person that  has actually made me happy." She said to us. "I know and I'm sorry I made you cry. It's just I don't you guys to be torn apart when CC finds out." I said and she hugged me and sat back down. I passed her two burritos. She started to eat them when Mike said, "Hey Kali?" She looked at him and nodded. He said, "Are you going to be alright to go to Universal tomorrow?" We all looked at her and Tony. "I'm honestly not sure. He's huge." She said and Jaime started choking on his tacos. "Thanks for informing them babe." Tony said. "I thought you guys have all seen each others." She said and we all started laughing. "Not all bands are like that." I said and laughed again. "Oops I'm sorry babe." 

*10 pm*

"We should go to bed. We have a long day tomorrow." I said and everyone nodded and we all went upstairs and went to sleep. Universal is gonna be so much fun tomorrow.